Former NFL Player Zac Stacy on the run after graphic video comes out of him beating his kid's mom

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Not condoning this, but it seems yall want Black men to go to prison with no help or trying to understand what's the cause so maybe we can prevent it happening again
He can get his therapy or medical treatment or whatever while serving his time in prison. 10+ years at least. There's zero excuse or justification to be chokeslamming your child's mother who's posing no physical threat to you. And even worse... doing it in front of your child.

He can get all the help he needs behind bars:unimpressed:

Daps
Why come in this thread and talk bout what if’s that don’t exist?

There’s a video, we watched and said the nikka wrong

Wat u want us to do?

u using this thread to vent bout the coli just sound like U wanna hate on the website on sum pretentious shyt :mjlol:
I was only reiterating what someone else already said. I didn't come in this thread and bring the point up. I'm not the only one who holds this position.

:manny:

Is there something wrong with pointing out that this sub-forum has a problem with holding men accountable for their bullshyt, even when they're faced with actual evidence, as you can see there's some dumbass mfers that are already trying to excuse this shyt.

Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin i’d neg me too instead of responding cuz U a bytch ass nikka

stop ducking @DetroitEWarren too u hoe ass nikka :mjlol:
Ducking?

That clown ass nxgga already posted the DM I sent to him about settling this shyt next time he's in LA, in person. I ain't with all this huff and puff shyt in front of an anonymous online audience.

Now, stop begging for my attention.

:hubie:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I was only reiterating what someone else already said. I didn't come in this thread and bring the point up. I'm not the only one who holds this position.

:manny:

Is there something wrong with pointing out that this sub-forum has a problem with holding men accountable for their bullshyt, even when they're faced with actual evidence, as you can see there's some dumbass mfers that are already trying to excuse this shyt.
nikka the thread 10 pages and @Hungerpain was the only nikka to question what she did prior

Even in his original post in the thread he said nikkas in this thread are quick to throw the black man into jail to protect a women

but U in here trying to write a diatribe about how the coli hate women by using the 1 nikka in the thread out of 100 posts :mjlol:

naw u a grandstanding lil p*ssy who lack social skills so ya only move is to act superior like U better than the coli

Just stfu u sound stupid

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
nikka the thread 10 pages and @Hungerpain was the only nikka to question what she did prior

Even in his original post in the thread he said nikkas in this thread are quick to throw the black man into jail to protect a women

but U in here trying to write a diatribe about how the coli hate women by using the 1 nikka in the thread out of 100 posts :mjlol:

naw u a grandstanding lil p*ssy who lack social skills so ya only move is to act superior like U better than the coli

Just stfu u sound stupid
Son is a clown.

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
A lot of these football players are straight degenerates, they seem to stay putting their hands on women. I know some women only fukk with them for the bag, but its not worth potentially getting brutalized by a 6'0+, 250 pound man. Chad wheeler choked out his girlfriend and thought her killed her, she woke up to him eating dinner like nothing happened.

Last edited:
Daps

Just stfu u sound stupid
Look at your emotional hoe ass, and your complete lack of self-awareness by derailing the thread with your personal vendetta against me, deflecting more from the topic at hand. It's funny how you're more upset at me calling a spade a spade, rather than all the women-hating rhetoric that plagues this board.

Now, again, stop begging for my attention. Nobody wants to read the ramblings of a groupie.

:unimpressed:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Look at your emotional hoe ass, and your complete lack of self-awareness by derailing the thread with your personal vendetta against me, deflecting more from the topic at hand. It's funny how you're more upset at me calling a spade a spade, rather than all the women-hating rhetoric that plagues this board.

Now, again, stop begging for my attention. Nobody wants to read the ramblings of a groupie.

:unimpressed:
“Personal vendetta”

Lol damn U really a bytch it’s no wonder u post like one :obama:

I quoted this fakkit post, he negs me, then dms then comes back runnin to the thread tryna flip a narrative like he a victim

this shyt makin too much sense U really a bytch masquerading as a black Man :laff:

U need to relax U bringing too much estrogen itt

Daps
“Personal vendetta”

Lol damn U really a bytch it’s no wonder u post like one :obama:

I quoted this fakkit post, he negs me, then dms then comes back runnin to the thread tryna flip a narrative like he a victim

this shyt makin too much sense U really a bytch masquerading as a black Man :laff:

U need to relax U bringing too much estrogen itt
I took this shyt to the DMs to address this matter and your groupie behavior because nobody needs to read this shyt in here. You couldn't even respond properly in the DMs, and yet you're more than willing to make a fool outta yourself and further derail the thread on some look at me shyt.

You follow me around from thread to thread, piggybacking off others who I have arguments with.

Is you bytch or is you a bytch?

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
cholo-jesus.gif

200.gif
Yall play too much on this forum

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I took this shyt to the DMs to address this matter and your groupie behavior because nobody needs to read this shyt in here. You couldn't even respond properly in the DMs, and yet you're more than willing to make a fool outta yourself and further derail the thread on some look at me shyt.

You follow me around from thread to thread, piggybacking off others who I have arguments with.

Is you bytch or is you a bytch?
False U dm’ed cuz u tried to duck a convo wit a neg, U got called out on it and this thread is only getting derailed now cuz U mad all your p*ssy tactics ain’t work and now ima keep laughin at U :mjlol:

nobody following U anywhere I posted in this thread before U. U just a bytch and now U tryna project cuz U mad :umad:

handle @DetroitEWarren before U worry bout me bytch boi