Former NFL Player Zac Stacy on the run after graphic video comes out of him beating his kid's mom

Daps
False U dm’ed cuz u tried to duck a convo wit a neg U got called out on it and this thread is only getting derailed now cuz U mad all your p*ssy tactics ain’t work and now ima keep laughin at U :mjlol:
You begged for my attention twice in here before I even responded to you, even resorting to ad hominem shyt, and you don't think that ain't the sign of a groupie?

:usure:

Look at you, running around in circles continue to beg for my attention all because you can't keep a grip of your inferiority complex. It's the reason why every time you end up quoting me you end up crying about 'why do you always have to be so pretentious' on some hoe shyt, inadvertently telling on yourself for being a dumbass nxgga. It's the reason why you're always popping up in my alerts box or lurking around whenever I have an argument with another poster.

You're a bytch who can't get enough of me.

:dame:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
You begged for my attention twice in here before I even responded to you, even resorting to ad hominem shyt, and you don't think that ain't the sign of a groupie?

:usure:

Look at you, running around in circles continue to beg for my attention all because you can't keep a grip of your inferiority complex. It's the reason why every time you end up quoting me you end up crying about 'why do you always have to be so pretentious' on some hoe shyt, inadvertently telling on yourself for being a dumbass nxgga. It's the reason why you're always popping up in my alerts box or lurking around whenever I have an argument with another poster.

You're a bytch who can't get enough of me.

:dame:
0a1.jpg

Keep dm’ing nikkas and ducking conversations wit negs, U been exposed

u a hoe so ima treat U like one U can get the last word babygirl

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That was hard to watch. Typical bytch behavior to do that then run. I need him to have the same thing done to him in prison

Damn that girl took all those hits and immediately was pleading her case like nothing happened. That tv almost fell on her face and almost killed the cat as well.

That’s because she’s used to it. He been beating her up but probably never this bad. He did that in front of the baby and everything. SMH

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
That was hard to watch. Typical bytch behavior to do that then run. I need him to have the same thing done to him in prison

That’s because she’s used to it. He been beating her up but probably never this bad. He did that in front of the baby and everything. SMH
It’s a old saying a lot of nikka be “yea he tough with women but he wouldn’t do it to men” idk bout that. These nikkaz be doing that shyt to men also. NFL players especially running back be having super human like strength and a destroyed brain full of cte.

Only a gun can stop some of these dudes bruh

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Ducking?

That clown ass nxgga already posted the DM I sent to him about settling this shyt next time he's in LA, in person. I ain't with all this huff and puff shyt in front of an anonymous online audience.

Now, stop begging for my attention.

:hubie:
bytch you ain't trying to set up shyt. I asked for your address for years and I offered to buy a ticket to me. In which both I would prove and post on here you lil pink bytch.

I got enough balls to come to your house and beat the breaks off you and yo pink ass mama. bytch ass nikka I'd break yo fukkin neck in front of your family. Pink bytch.

You have had my address FOR YEARS. If you was about that life, you would go buy a ticket. If you were about that life, you would give me an address. I'd fly to you and post every move I make here, so nikkas can see how bytchmade you are.

Nygga youse a bytch, I'd beat the interest in internet trolling out yo pink ass. bytch ass nikka. Go back in the basement before you wake yo pink ass mama up, bytch nikka.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Make an example out that animal (and yea I called that bozo an animal). :birdman:

Dudes inflicting that type of punishment toward women, are 9/10, p*ssy. You know how we know this? Cuz if you walked thru life, wit this type of energy towards men, nggas would've been smoked you, or left you somewhere. Hopefully he's tossed in jail, amongst the wolves, where those muscles aint shyt, against numbers and homemade shanks. :unimpressed: