Former NFL Player Zac Stacy on the run after graphic video comes out of him beating his kid's mom

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Dude has talked about his mental issues in the past. Im sure all the physicality as a RB hasn't help.

Not condoning this, but it seems yall want Black men to go to prison with no help or trying to understand what's the cause so maybe we can prevent it happening again
He can be Bipolar, mentally imbalanced, etc not denying that
He still going to jail for this like the next man

Mental health can be an excuse but you also got to take accountability for not keeping up with your meds, not getting therapy for your issues, etc to prevent outbursts like this

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
A black man beating a white woman up is never a good optic either
That contributes to how bad this looks for him as well
If he was beating a sista up like this I honestly doubt there would be anywhere near as much outrage
It wouldn’t be on TMZ :mjpls:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Leave them girls alone man, no reason to overreact like that. I hate to give people like this excuses but I definitely feel like CTE has a role to play in this, really rooting for science to find an answer to why head injuries make people so violent and praying that some of my current favs never get fukked up to the point where they do shyt like this.

Regardless of CTE or not this nikka need to take a seat and be segregated from society for a long time

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
This is sickening and I couldn't watch more than a few seconds of the video but I feel like this news was released to shift the attention this country has this week from the Kyle Rittenhouse trial :mjpls:
Celebrity black men been doing a bunch of stupid shyt the past few weeks. Between this shyt with Travis Scott, Henry Ruggs, da baby black men been in the news for some stupid ass shyt. Black men get judged as a whole, never on an individual basis. Always remember that

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Breh I came here jus to highlight this

Breh I’m watchin the video and I see him pick her up

I think in my head
“He look like he bout to rock bottom her”

then the nikka real live does it :picard: