Former NFL Player Zac Stacy on the run after graphic video comes out of him beating his kid's mom

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Wonder what people think domestic violence looks like. Always need to see a video to be outraged
There’s domestic violence then there’s an NFL-caliber RB rag dolling a Becky. That first punch he missed with damn well could have killed her.

Last edited:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I meant brehs in the general sense like men. The stats show 1 in 3 women. It’s probably not to this extent with someone with this much strength. Also a lot goes unreported and many women tend to go back in the relationship.

Women also have unreported domestic violence. My uncle got shot in the leg and didn't file a report on his baby mama, and the nurses at the hospital were telling him to do it.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Wonder what people think domestic violence looks like. Always need to see a video to be outraged
Like @Benjamin Sisko

Black woman almost gets killed by a NFL player, half the responses "That's what she gets for wenching".

Becky gets chokeslammed by a former NFL player, "Throw breh under the jail". Only one post showed the irony.[/QUOTE]
Alotta brehs place premium on lighter skin.

btd623

All Star
Daps
fukk daps. It's a query about a domestic violence situation that happened involving a NFL player.

Black woman almost gets killed by a NFL player, half the responses "That's what she gets for wenching".

Becky gets chokeslammed by a former NFL player, "Throw breh under the jail". Only one post showed the irony.

facts

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I thought it was another woman off camera talking:ohhh:she didn’t lose her breath as she was being hulk smashed throughout the living room
BeneficialRewardingBison-max-1mb.gif

Either she’s Ford tuff or that adrenaline was flowing freely:picard:

Last edited: