Former NFL Player Zac Stacy on the run after graphic video comes out of him beating his kid's mom

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
fish for daps brehs.
fukk daps. It's a query about a domestic violence situation that happened involving a NFL player.

Black woman almost gets killed by a NFL player, half the responses "That's what she gets for wenching".

Becky gets chokeslammed by a former NFL player, "Throw breh under the jail". Only one post showed the irony.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
nikkas dont even know what she did or what the situation is and already calling for a black man to get killed,life in prison,brutalized etc all from a clip of him tossing around some white lady that they dont know.:mjlol:

Grown black men sounding like broads and cacs on twitter..

"You hate to see it"

What could she have done to justify him doing this to her ?

What could the situation be to make him strike a woman that’s sitting down then throw her into the tv?

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
fukk daps. It's a query about a domestic violence situation that happened involving a NFL player.

Black woman almost gets killed by a NFL player, half the responses "That's what she gets for wenching".

Becky gets chokeslammed by a former NFL player, "Throw breh under the jail". Only one post showed the irony.

You see it too?

Homeboy outta pocket but I personally dont have no tears to shed for a white bytch. :yeshrug:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Seem to do what? :beli:

I don't personally know a black man that's been arrested for domestic violence.
I meant brehs in the general sense like men. The stats show 1 in 3 women. It’s probably not to this extent with someone with this much strength. Also a lot goes unreported and many women tend to go back in the relationship.