Former NFL Player Zac Stacy on the run after graphic video comes out of him beating his kid's mom

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
fukk daps. It's a query about a domestic violence situation that happened involving a NFL player.

Black woman almost gets killed by a NFL player, half the responses "That's what she gets for wenching".

Becky gets chokeslammed by a former NFL player, "Throw breh under the jail". Only one post showed the irony.
You don't know R=G....both types can burn in hell...a young nygga who fights a woman harder than any white man he ever encountered in his life? He's weak and he's useless.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s only so much time he’s getting for a DV and I don’t believe he’s a known criminal…he likely needs some type of anger management…I’m not going to sit here and act like this stuff isn’t happening somewhere at all times make/female/LGBT. People just become more outspoken on video.

hopefully brother gets whatever help he needs

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Make an example out that animal (and yea I called that bozo an animal). :birdman:

Dudes inflicting that type of punishment toward women, are 9/10, p*ssy. You know how we know this? Cuz if you walked thru life, wit this type of energy towards men, nggas would've been smoked you, or left you somewhere. Hopefully he's tossed in jail, amongst the wolves, where those muscles aint shyt, against numbers and homemade shanks. :unimpressed:

this is amongst the biggest bs that I think mankind says along with the back in my day everyone used to fight bs.

it’s plenty of women beaters who’d beat the hell out of dudes it’s jails full of them. Most of my discharges were either DV or Drugs. I know in our minds we have received that real men don’t hit women talk but it’s plenty of males that do…And what’s crazy is these dudes always seem to have a woman.

Last edited:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Make an example out that animal (and yea I called that bozo an animal). :birdman:

Dudes inflicting that type of punishment toward women, are 9/10, p*ssy. You know how we know this? Cuz if you walked thru life, wit this type of energy towards men, nggas would've been smoked you, or left you somewhere. Hopefully he's tossed in jail, amongst the wolves, where those muscles aint shyt, against numbers and homemade shanks. :unimpressed:

:mjlol:

Do you think the men prepared to shoot, shank, or rape him are the sort of men who treat women with respect.

I get being repulsed by him, but this view that people like him only have strength for women needs to get scrapped. He is a physically powerful bully who could easily beat the shyt out of most men.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s a old saying a lot of nikka be “yea he tough with women but he wouldn’t do it to men” idk bout that. These nikkaz be doing that shyt to men also. NFL players especially running back be having super human like strength and a destroyed brain full of ctc.

Only a gun can stop some of these dudes bruh

You got it I don’t know where that stuff came from but it definitely needs to stop…

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
You got it I don’t know where that stuff came from but it definitely needs to stop…
Yea I remember the shyt with Aaron Hernandez. People saying “wait til he go to jail, won’t be no guns ect” he went to jail and immediately became a gang leader. nikka was phsyco crazy ass millionaire who stood at 6’5, 245 with the best condition a man could be in.

and like a poster above said. Dudes in jail beat the hell out of bytches. nikkaz on the jail calls threatening to beat bytches ass all the time :mjlol::russ:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
It’s a old saying a lot of nikka be “yea he tough with women but he wouldn’t do it to men” idk bout that. These nikkaz be doing that shyt to men also. NFL players especially running back be having super human like strength and a destroyed brain full of cte.

Only a gun can stop some of these dudes bruh

The other thing to consider is that most men would avoid getting close and personal with someone who is big and aggressive.

Look at how people behave around Mike Tyson.