Former NFL Player Zac Stacy on the run after graphic video comes out of him beating his kid's mom

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas dont even know what she did or what the situation is and already calling for a black man to get killed,life in prison,brutalized etc all from a clip of him tossing around some white lady that they dont know.:mjlol:

Grown black men sounding like broads and cacs on twitter..

"You hate to see it"
:gucci:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
nikkas dont even know what she did or what the situation is and already calling for a black man to get killed,life in prison,brutalized etc all from a clip of him tossing around some white lady that they dont know.:mjlol:

Grown black men sounding like broads and cacs on twitter..

"You hate to see it"

Yeah you definitely beat women too.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
this is amongst the biggest bs that I think mankind says along with the back in my day everyone used to fight bs.

it’s plenty of women beaters who’d beat the hell out of dudes it’s jails full of them. Most of my discharges were either DV or Drugs. I know in our minds we have received that real men don’t hit women talk but it’s plenty of males that do…And what’s crazy is these dudes always seem to have a woman.

:mjlol:

Do you think the men prepared to shoot, shank, or rape him are the sort of men who treat women with respect.

I get being repulsed by him, but this view that people like him only have strength for women needs to get scrapped. He is a physically powerful bully who could easily beat the shyt out of most men.

Like I said tho...that strength don't mean shyt behind the walls, when multiple ppl are coming at you. He can be neutralized. The notion, that just because you get into shyt, in the streets wit MEN, means you beat women, needs to be quelled too. Plenty of dudes in the streets, still honor females.:camby:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She showed great strength.
He needs an arm cut off.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like I said tho...that strength don't mean shyt behind the walls, when multiple ppl are coming at you. He can be neutralized. The notion, that just because you get into shyt, in the streets wit MEN, means you beat women, needs to be quelled too. Plenty of dudes in the streets, still honor females.:camby:

:usure: You just wanted to reply because you know what you said was devoid of logic…

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
You don't know R=G....both types can burn in hell...a young nygga who fights a woman harder than any white man he ever encountered in his life? He's weak and he's useless.
I don't condone what this man did either.
Let me make myself clear before anybody thinks that I do.