Former IGN Playstation Stans finally come to terms that currently the Series X is superior to PS5

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
As a PS5 owner u have access to over 4000 PS4 games tho , most of them are dirt cheap right now. Not to mention the classics u get for free with the ps plus collection.

The reality of all this is u Xbots have no next gen exclusives and ur using a last gen controller :yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The reality of all this is u Xbots have no next gen exclusives and ur using a last gen controller :yeshrug:

The worst part about it is they don’t even have anything on the horizon. 6 months in and not one title with a release date so at the very least 7-8 months, a year, until they get something? Probably even get an actual next gen title until 2023

And they laughed about Miles being cross-gen when all their upcoming biggest releases are gonna be cross-gen. Whenever they come out

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As a PS5 owner u have access to over 4000 PS4 games tho , most of them are dirt cheap right now. Not to mention the classics u get for free with the ps plus collection.

Right! We don't need a answer to Gamepass because we have it already:wow:

Right?

:lupe:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
No matter how many times people tweet, you shill post , and continue to suck Gamepass’ dikk

it won’t change a thing

We are the standard, until Xbox produces a game that sells a console it’s just a overpriced backwards compatibility machine

am I to believe these ign editors didn’t have access to any game they wanted before they left ? Give me a break :russ:

Last place again like always

Good day

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No matter how many times people tweet, you shill post , and continue to suck Gamepass’ dikk

it won’t change a thing

We are the standard, until Xbox produces a game that sells a console it’s just a overpriced backwards compatibility machine

am I to believe these ign editors didn’t have access to any game they wanted before they left ? Give me a break :russ:

Good day

Best emulator on the market, watch your mouf :ufdup:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

it won’t change a thing

Good day
Spoken like a true bot:wow:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Sticking with my Xbox One X....next gen is a myth
Breh I was with you up until a month ago when my 1X started doing stupid shyt like overheating and crashing all the time. Had it since launch 2017 no issues, all of a sudden it started tweakin on me. Got the Series X now, and all the games I played on the 1X run so much better on the series with improved graphics/fps.

Honestly if you a broke boy it isn't worth it you should probably be feeding your family with the 500, but if you're an adult making a decent living it really is worth the upgrade.

No buyer's remorse whatsoever for buying "the best emulator on the market" we lit :blessed: