Former Disney Star Lee Thompson Young Found Dead!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn. rip. he had a decent career so far and if he would have stuck around and got old he mighta been black ron pearlman status. shyt happens tho.

Career so far? Jett jackson been on tv since like 02 thats over ten years rhe nikka shoulda been blew up leading movies and all. Look at everybody else from disney after they left Disney became instant stars. So I feel he put his work in but didnt get the proper shine. The nikka was the ONLY black super hero since idk who and not talkn cartoons.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Detectives usually ask the neighbors if they heard any gunshots. Very strange. Id like to know the calibre of the gun he supposedly used because anything over a .22 is (which is still very loud) makes no sense for neighbors to not hear. Especially in an apartment building where you're surrounded by nosy neighbors.
Definitely, and if he is the only black (Im assuming he is since he's an actor w/money) then they were probably already keeping a close eye on him.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I loved that show as a kid. RIP

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/19/lee-thompson-young-dead_n_3780781.html

The "Famous Jett Jackson" star was found dead by his Los Angeles landlord after his coworkers on the set of TNT's "Rizzoli & Isles" called the landlord when Young failed to show up for work.

A spokeswoman for the Los Angeles Police Department confirmed Young's passing with TheWrap. The spokeswoman said officers arrived at Young's house after 8 a.m. Monday morning and found him dead.

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sad story, hopefully he left behind some note to explain why he would go commit that. Didn't watch Jett Jackson much but I respected him for being a young black man & having his own show. Saw the show he was on recently a couple times but couldn't get into it....I don't watch a lot of TV anyway. But still RIP, nonetheless