Former Disney Star Lee Thompson Young Found Dead!

STFU Airways

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The friendly skies
i really dont, ive tried a few times and now that ive been in therapy i see , it was the cowards way out , o i can face it no mo so imma just off myself, no u man up and face life for what it is , no matter how tough it may seem. thats where growth comes from did u learn from your mistakes? or did they overcome u ? did u stay and fight or or did u let it whoop ya ass? then when the reason why he committed suicide come out errybody gone be like is that all ? is that the real reason he offed himself?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Just what I thought. Once yo fakkit ass gets g-checked you aint got shyt to say anymore :laff:
Now stay out of my alerts, gump, quoting any and everything I say as if I give a fukk bout what you think, you off-brand ass jobber :russ:

Word to God I don't know who you are. But I'm laughing at the fact that you think you can G-check people over the internet :heh:

Trust me, fam, there's like 3 posters on this site I go out of my way to fukk with, you're really not that unique of a poster to be one of them. But if you wanna keep thinking you're special go right ahead :ld:

Last edited:
Daps

NOT THE FAMOUS JETT JACKSON :sadbron:

yo real shyt breh, i watched this video last week and the video count was at like 45,000 views and now that shyt at 95,000 views :ohhh:

kill yourselves and become a "Youtube sensation", brehs :troll:

Youngstown :eat: good off this tragedy

RIP though, real shyt, sad news :to:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had no idea....just found out by way of YouTube. Disney Channel ain't come to basic cable until I was 16. So I checked out his show only a few times, even stevens, & that's so raven, cheetah girls with them 3lw girls etc.