Former Disney Star Lee Thompson Young Found Dead!

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Wow,
I even pulled out a dvd copy of Friday Night Lights the movie last night before I went to bed,
But I didn't watch it,
The famous Jett Jackson was my nikka man,
Forever peace bro,
:to:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He's black. Who gives a fukk :yeshrug:

Demonic post. You just wanted to say something vile. But in all seriousness, even in the context of race, when someone hears a loud noise that sounds like guns coming from an individual of African descents home, typically the authorities will be summoned. This is a bizarre incident friends.

Being in that demonic realm of the entertainment industry theres no telling the madness hes probably endured in his quest for attention.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Daps
Reppin
St louis

2j2eyxk.jpg

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
Demonic post. You just wanted to say something vile. But in all seriousness, even in the context of race, when someone hears a loud noise that sounds like guns coming from an individual of African descents home, typically the authorities will be summoned. This is a bizarre incident friends.

Being in that demonic realm of the entertainment industry theres no telling the madness hes probably endured in his quest for attention.

who said it was a gunshot friend?

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.

Where were you the night before Jett was found, friend? I have a feeling that you're a sick motherfukker. How many people have you chopped up, friend?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
0819-lee-thompson-young-article-getty-7.jpg

Lee Thompson Young -- who played the main character on Disney's "The Famous Jett Jackson -- has died after what officials believe is a suicide ... TMZ has learned. He was 29.

Sources tell us Young's body was discovered with a gun shot wound that appears to be self-inflicted.

Young currently appears in the TNT show "Rizzoli & Isles" -- and we're told when he didn't show up to work this morning, staffers called the landlord of Young's L.A. home to check up on the actor.

We're told ... when the landlord opened the door, he discovered Young's body.

Young was a rising star in Hollywood. After he made it big as a Disney star, he went on to play running back Chris Comer in the 2004 movie "Friday Night Lights."

Story developing ...

Read more: Lee Thompson Young Dead -- Disney Star Dead at 29, Possible Suicide | TMZ.com
Visit Fishwrapper: Fishwrapper Home | Fishwrapper.com
bul on hit tv show...

might be foul play