Former Disney Star Lee Thompson Young Found Dead!

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Where were you the night before Jett was found, friend? I have a feeling that you're a sick motherfukker. How many people have you chopped up, friend?
Sad post from a sick minded individual who obviously has no respect for himself and is unhappy with life. The difference between you and someone like Jeff is that you take your misery out on others and sadly Jeff? he took it out on himself, hopefully not though.

Still, friend, lets wait till all the facts come out because gunshots are very loud and i think neighbors would have been called if they heard such things at night or even in the day time.
Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Sad post from a sick minded individual who obviously has no respect for himself and is unhappy with life. The difference between you and someone like Jeff is that you take your misery out on others and sadly, he took it out on himself, hopefully not though.

Still, friend, lets wait till all the facts come out because gunshots are very loud and i think neighbors would have been called if they heard such things at night or even in the day time.
Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

323_6_139853_nxt01_444x250.jpg

Melza

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
Daps
My heart is broken. I pray his family can find healing when this dies down.