Former Disney Star Lee Thompson Young Found Dead!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one called the police about a loud gunshot heard in the apartment?

My dumb ass cousin was cleaning his gun in his apt, and accidentally fired a shot threw the window, nobody called the cops. I think the walls contain the sound more than you would think

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
My dumb ass cousin was cleaning his gun in his apt, and accidentally fired a shot threw the window, nobody called the cops. I think the walls contain the sound more than you would think
What is the income level of the people surrounding your cousin. :heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is the income level of the people surrounding your cousin. :heh:

Above average, while he's a broke nikka struggling to support 2 kids him in his baby momma rent in a community where alot of upper middle class professionals live in tarrytown NY. Rent is 1900 + so it ain't the hood livin there. And that's their cheaper unit.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
There must of been some heavy duty stuff weighing on his mind cuz I can't understand brehs. No homo he was good looking, an actor, probably bagged girls lite (unless he was gay on the low :patrice:), had money, what could have made him just disconnect like that?

R.I.P. :to:

Sugar

Banned
Daps
Not my nikka Jet Jackson

b8ec3ae8a13cf35629afbe653ed49f9b.gif

Anybody but him :dahell:
fukk man, life is crazy

Sugar

Banned
Daps
Really, fam? Did you even know his real name before you read the article? :usure:

How long have you been waiting to quote me to say some slick snary shyt? :upsetfavre:
Get off my dikk fakkit, and yes, I did know his name before I read the article, you fukking gump

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
How long have you been waiting to quote me to say some slick snary shyt? :upsetfavre:
Get off my dikk fakkit, and yes, I did know his name before I read the article, you fukking gump

:heh: nikka, I don't even know who you are. Have I offended you in some way, good sir? :leon:

Sugar

Banned
Daps
:heh: nikka, I don't even know who you are. Have I offended you in some way, good sir? :leon:

Right cuz out of everybody in this thread, saying the same shyt, you specifically decided to quote me :laugh:
You been thirsting for my attention for the longest and you're beginning to come off like an obsessed fakkit with nothing better to do
nikkas these days :laugh:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Right cuz out of everybody in this thread, saying the same shyt, you specifically decided to quote me :laugh:
You been thirsting for my attention for the longest and you're beginning to come off like an obsessed fakkit with nothing better to do
nikkas these days :laugh:

Word?
86.jpg

Sugar

Banned
Daps
Just what I thought. Once yo fakkit ass gets g-checked you aint got shyt to say anymore :laff:
Now stay out of my alerts, gump, quoting any and everything I say as if I give a fukk bout what you think, you off-brand ass jobber :russ:

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Detectives usually ask the neighbors if they heard any gunshots. Very strange. Id like to know the calibre of the gun he supposedly used because anything over a .22 is (which is still very loud) makes no sense for neighbors to not hear. Especially in an apartment building where you're surrounded by nosy neighbors.

a single gunshot could also sound like a large book falling off a shelf... if he used a simple handgun and depending on the time of day it may of been ignorned... its when multiple shots occur that you KNOW its a gun going off but a single shot could be overlooked easily