Former DeathRow Worker Explains Why Biggie And Diddy Pissed LA Off In 1997

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
:russ:

puff and suge aint in jail cuz lapd and lvpd buried the case. They dont want to solve 2 dead rappers cases :russ:

dosnt matter ... if there is proof (like u stated) puff put a hit on pac -a sworn testimony to that detective it wouldn't matter

puff would be in jail or atleast brought to trial

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
fukk LA. Trash ass city. Have your whole town be funded by acting. Have zero seasons.

they don't even shake hands the right way out here. nikkas slap your hand then bump fists. real talk fukk LA.

Lmao that LA dap is so gay

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Ca

If you can get your point across, I don't need your emoticons. We can use our words.

Rap was in pretty good shape but there were artists who gained some record sales from the media's so called east-coast/west-coast beef. The Dogg Pound and Mobb Deep are two examples.

Again, you're not reading to comprehend. I didn't say better. I said more popular. You mistake hyperbole yet the Annie sample catchiness helped a lot. Vol. 2 was a singles album that made Jay a household name for a rapper (not quite what he is now.) X & Ja didn't hurt with their participation on their two different features. In fact, I might put the X one back on my gym playlist.

Vol.2 was a bold crossover move to make sure the sales of Reasonable Doubt and Vol. 1 would never happen again. The beginning of dumbing his lyrics to double his dollars.

i can use emoticons. i use one jawn and you girlin'. you act as if i over-use smilies - which is far from the case. pull your pants up.

you act as if the sales for RD & vol 1 were bad. RD was virtually indie and went gold. volume 1 went plat.

i dont know what the dogg pound/mobb deep comment has to do with anything. youre all over the place.:laugh: i dont agree but i wont argue seeing that your killing your own argument with that comment. lol.

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
i can use emoticons. i use one jawn and you girlin'. you act as if i over-use smilies - which is far from the case. pull your pants up.

My pants are properly pulled up. Thank you. Belt. You're pushing it with the emoticons but now we're just arguing to argue.

you act as if the sales for RD & vol 1 were bad. RD was virtually indie and went gold. volume 1 went plat.

Not at the time. Here comes more of the revisionist bullshyt.

i dont know what the dogg pound/mobb deep comment has to do with anything. youre all over the place.:laugh: i dont agree but i wont argue seeing that your killing your own argument with that comment. lol.

I can see why you're not successful with these types of debates. It's cool. My cousin has ADD too. Ritalin seems to help. You may want to look into it.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
nikka PAC and big blew this rap shyt up to all time highs while they was here

Deatrow and bad boy combined was over. 100 million dollars by. 95-96 they brought all those new fans to this rap shyt

Don't forget the rap game ain't never generated that kind of money until big and PAC came on the scene

The only one that hit like that before PAC was hammer and vanilla ice

:wtf:

how old are some of yall?

:dahell: andddddddddddd.... and what does this have to do with my previous post

dude is reaching / trying to find excuse to get at biggie-puff-bad boy when everybody knew they had nothing to do with pac death

in any event the only possibly way I can see there being some type of animosity towards biggie-puff-bad boy chilling,clubbing, partying doing shows etc etc in LA
would be if suge-pac vegas incident happend in New York City

cmon dun.

puff is the reason why they were beefing with orlando.

I've been thinking about something though....was Suge that confident that Big was gonna be retarded and come out to Cali during that time period and think he was invincible? when did he send out the order to Poochie exactly to get it done

when you think about it biggie could have avoided him his entire life if he listened about not going to Cali(Poochie or Suge's shooters)

well they were probably expected to be out there for the soul train awards regardless. it was the biggest event in black music. its not like they caught them flossin at burger king or anything.

i mean, im not implicating suge tho. just saying.

how in da hell was biggie suppose to contact pac when biggie had no idea pac was gonna get jack that night

what in hell was biggie suppose to do when them nikkaz took off after robbing pac -do u really think they waited for pac to get help

biggie visited pac the next day at beth israel hospital but pac bounced -pac biological father confirm this and said that's the first time he met biggie & his wife faith

it's been over two decades and nikkaz like u continuously come up with these bullshyt The nikka who shot pac and rob him is in jail right now & admitted that biggie & dem had nothing to do with it

pac wasnt even rockin with his pops. not saying that hes lying, but hes no afeni.

and regardless, that was one night. what about the months that followed? biggie had plenty of time to reach out to pac, but he didnt. even people in biggie's crew admit that biggie handled the situation wrong and shouldve made sure he spoke to pac.

if i was pac, i wouldve humiliated biggie when i got out of prison as well.

I can see why you're not successful with these types of debates. It's cool. My cousin has ADD too. Ritalin seems to help. You may want to look into it.

why even bother responding?

you complain about me using a smiley, then you turn around and post a bunch of nonsense.

not to mention that stanatic post you tried to respond with previously.

youre just wasting my time at this point and you just want the last word.:camby:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i'm still puzzled by your analogy

if you hired me to do work on your home and you somewhat knew me or knew of me 'knowing I dabbled in drugs' yet get arrested with hiding a brick in your home
thereafter my trial comes and I get 15 to 20 how would you honestly feel if later on my peoples my crew my family my friends my associates started to blame you and label you as having a hand in my imprisonment

and as far as being naïve towards biggie•puff I have to differ
I just think too many people try to reach or try to connect dots that are not connectable just because pac•suge are their hero's those same peeps need a scapegoat or enemy or villain to justify their heroes bad acts

The whole whole analogy came about because I was talking about how people say Pac bought his shooting at Quad on himself,so how could the same not be said for Puffy and Biggie who you acknowledge was associating themselves with crips and known goons like Wolf:dahell:...If you take that stance with Pac you have to take the same one with Pufffy and Big....maybe you need to reread the exchange:manny:...I feel like you understood though but refuse to acknowledge your hypocrisys:francis:...and naïve is a bad word,maybe denial or stanning at its finest is a better phrase....ive argued with you before and know you not gon concede and give ANY blame to Puff or Big,no need to be phony and pretend like you just waiting on more info:pachaha:....Im just exposing your hypocrisy to those watching

and definitely not understanding how puff has a hand in whatever illegal shyt the crips do

if you hire a contractor to fix something in your house and he gets busted for being part of a drugs ring and u had no idea what he dose outside of his profession
dose that make u have a hand in his illegal activities
elaborate

are you really comparing a contractor I dont know with crips?Crips who got hired because they were crips?and Wolf who im guessing didnt have an official background in security:mjlol:...are you saying puff didnt know what these guys did?when they were obviously hired because of what they do?Puff aint hire crips becuz he admired they color coordination breh.

if i hired dudes i KNOW sell drugs,and i get caught up in a sting operation yes its partially my fault....if i find out they stashed drugs in my house i didnt do that:whoa:....but how can i say i didnt bring none of that on myself?

seems like you plan on just playing naive on all matters of Puff and Biggie,wont entertain any well known stories if it hasnt been tried in a court of law....But you give Pac and Suge no benefit of the doubt on shyt and know all their actions and why they did it:pachaha:...i think everybody sees what this is,we will agree to disagree on this as usual:pachaha:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
:wtf:

cmon dun.

puff is the reason why they were beefing with orlando.
please elaborate

pac wasnt even rockin with his pops. not saying that hes lying, but hes no afeni.

and regardless, that was one night. what about the months that followed? biggie had plenty of time to reach out to pac, but he didnt. even people in biggie's crew admit that biggie handled the situation wrong and shouldve made sure he spoke to pac.

if i was pac, i wouldve humiliated biggie when i got out of prison as well.
again ... I just can't understand y'all questioning his biological father why would he lie ? why would he take the side of a person he never met over is son's

and as far as that shyt
after pac left the hospital early he was sentence was a couple of days after from what I remember he bounced outta New York City to clear his head because he didn't have to serve till February '95 while biggie was on the road promoting his album & preparing his group Junior Mafia album conspiracy

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
The whole whole analogy came about because I was talking about how people say Pac bought his shooting at Quad on himself,so how could the same not be said for Puffy and Biggie who you acknowledge was associating themselves with crips and known goons like Wolf:dahell:...If you take that stance with Pac you have to take the same one with Pufffy and Big....maybe you need to reread the exchange:manny:...I feel like you understood though but refuse to acknowledge your hypocrisys:francis:...and naïve is a bad word,maybe denial or stanning at its finest is a better phrase....ive argued with you before and know you not gon concede and give ANY blame to Puff or Big,no need to be phony and pretend like you just waiting on more info:pachaha:....Im just exposing your hypocrisy to those watching
:what::what::what::what:
what hypocrisy ????????
I never said a pac brought on his own shooting at the quad studio that was somebody else -breh
so I don't know how u say im being hypocritical for saying something that i aint even say

with that said
pac getting shot at quad studio is apples and oranges from puffs involvement or lack there of pac's Vega shooting

again u keep reaching in the jar but it ain't no cookies in It

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Diddy didn't make Pac fight Baby Lane.

Pac didn't make Diddys goons kill Suges friend,then put a hit out on either Deathrow chains or Suges and Pacs life either....the result of that CAN be a reaction and payback:manny:..

Jimmy didn't make Pac pull his gun out that got him shot at Quad either,does that mean it aint Henchman fault Pac got shot that night:mindblown:?

If I send known killers to your house to collect money you owe me,but don't give them orders to kill you....If you feel disrespected and react in a way where it escalates and you get killed or one of the dudes I sent get killed,that aint my fault at all:comeon:?Since all I wanted was my money:whoa:?..If Pac was wrong for keeping bad company so was Diddy and co.

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Pac didn't make Diddys goons kill Suges friend,then put a hit out on either Deathrow chains or Suges and Pacs life either....the result of that CAN be a reaction and payback:manny:..

Jimmy didn't make Pac pull his gun out that got him shot at Quad either,does that mean it aint Henchman fault Pac got shot that night:mindblown:?

If I send known killers to your house to collect money you owe me,but don't give them orders to kill you....If you feel disrespected and react in a way where it escalates and you get killed or one of the dudes I sent get killed,that aint my fault at all:comeon:?Since all I wanted was my money:whoa:?..If Pac was wrong for keeping bad company so was Diddy and co.

I believe the chain thing but the bounty on Suge and Pac's life hasn't even been proven yet. Suge's people there could have handled Orlando but Pac decided to snuff him and dealt with the consequences of that. That was his choice to do that so I don't see that as being Diddy's fault. The Quad shooting is different, Henchman is to blame for that because he set it up.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe the chain thing but the bounty on Suge and Pac's life hasn't even been proven yet. Suge's people there could have handled Orlando but Pac decided to snuff him and dealt with the consequences of that. That was his choice to do that so I don't see that as being Diddy's fault. The Quad shooting is different, Henchman is to blame for that because he set it up.
Its been confirmed, Suge confirmed it, napoleon also and various people on death row at the time, it was a bounty on the chains b/c puff was going to use it in a future bad boy video, the whole reason pac rushed Orlando Anderson was because he was the one who took the chain a few months prior.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what::what::what::what:
what hypocrisy ????????
I never said a pac brought on his own shooting at the quad studio that was somebody else -breh
so I don't know how u say im being hypocritical for saying something that i aint even say

with that said
pac getting shot at quad studio is apples and oranges from puffs involvement or lack there of pac's Vega shooting

again u keep reaching in the jar but it ain't no cookies in It

Det kadding would disagree, read the book..real compelling..the hit was put in motion after hitem up was released..it was more self preservation than anything...the hit wasnt even supposed to go down in vegas..after the hit sc wasnt even paid, dude named zip took the money.. craziest thing that night was foxy brown was supposedly there when zip gave them the gun that was used..