Former DeathRow Worker Explains Why Biggie And Diddy Pissed LA Off In 1997

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Its been confirmed, Suge confirmed it, napoleon also and various people on death row at the time, it was a bounty on the chains b/c puff was going to use it in a future bad boy video, the whole reason pac rushed Orlando Anderson was because he was the one who took the chain a few months prior.

I believe that Orlando took the chain, but again, Pac chose to take that situation into his own hands. He didn't have to do it but he did, so Puff is not to blame in my opinion.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe that Orlando took the chain, but again, Pac chose to take that situation into his own hands. He didn't have to do it but he did, so Puff is not to blame in my opinion.
I knew you would say that, i wasnt stating if pac was right or wrong....Just putting info out there that puff was more involved than you think

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I believe the chain thing but the bounty on Suge and Pac's life hasn't even been proven yet. Suge's people there could have handled Orlando but Pac decided to snuff him and dealt with the consequences of that. That was his choice to do that so I don't see that as being Diddy's fault. The Quad shooting is different, Henchman is to blame for that because he set it up.

Crips aint the repo man though,if you send CRIPS after Deathrow chains you either didnt think about the worst case scenario of what COULD happen when you send killers to do anything on your behalf,even if the idea was just robbery....Puff either failed to think of worst case scenario,or he did and didnt care....Either way the shyt he sent ended badly,and as the person who set that situation off when its time for payback he was definitly deserving probaly more than anybody if some bullets to come back in his direction..

If Pac doesnt jump orlando does Pac get shot?not if there wasnt a hit out....but if Puffy doesnt do the bounty Pac never jumps Orlando and Biggie and Pac are both here today...Puff was playin wit fire folks refuse to acknowledge....he should feel alot of guilt if he dont,and he should feel lucky he didnt get hit instead of Biggie,cuz i got a feeling it didnt matter who got hit that night,but if there was a preference it was probaly Puff if was sent.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Crips aint the repo man though,if you send CRIPS after Deathrow chains you either didnt think about the worst case scenario of what COULD happen when you send killers to do anything on your behalf,even if the idea was just robbery....Puff either failed to think of worst case scenario,or he did and didnt care....Either way the shyt he sent ended badly,and as the person who set that situation off when its time for payback he was definitly deserving probaly more than anybody if some bullets to come back in his direction..

If Pac doesnt jump orlando does Pac get shot?not if there wasnt a hit out....but if Puffy doesnt do the bounty Pac never jumps Orlando and Biggie and Pac are both here today...Puff was playin wit fire folks refuse to acknowledge....he should feel alot of guilt if he dont,and he should feel lucky he didnt get hit instead of Biggie,cuz i got a feeling it didnt matter who got hit that night,but if there was a preference it was probaly Puff if was sent.
Puff played the innocent role like he was the victim.

Juney

Rookie
Daps
if orlando anderson really killed 2pac, then bad boy is indeed involved in pac's death. without puff's bounty, theres no beef between orlando & death row.
There was already beef between SSCC and Deathrow before Puffy even hired Southside as "security" because Deathrow was mostly made up of MOB members. MOB and SSCC were beefing before this. 2pac wasn't just associated with Deathrow as his label, he chose to become affiliated with MOB Piru. On top of that, 2pac was the one who rushed Orlando with a group of Pirus following behind him. 2pac doesn't take part in the beating, he doesn't become a target. Even Pirus from MOB say that 2pac didn't have to, and shouldn't have stepped to Orlando.

youre twisting alot of stuff around to prove a point.
- he didnt get beat. he was accidentally hit in the dee barnes incident. he told dre about it the next day and dre apologized.
- he said warned eazy-e and eazy still went in there.
- why would he quit his job just because he saw some chit? lol. is he supposed to be a fakkit or something? he aint get touched so it dont matter.
The way he told the story it sounds at first like he got accidentally hit, and then towards the end it sounds like it was more than that. I'll listen to it again though. As far as staying at this job and not doing anything about all the fukked up shyt around him, not quitting makes him sound more like a "fakkit". How are you going to continue working with or working for a man who has a history of beating women? Working with or for a company beating peoples asses and putting them in the trunks? Be man and step to them or stop working for them as a prostitute. Selling out your morals and integrity because your getting paid well.

nonsense.

snoop was fueling the negativity before pac even got there. pac was locked up and not even signed to death row when snoop was parading around the source awards. crazy how people always like to point the finger at pac when he was in a cell and not even on the set yet. and pac had nothing to do with that dogg pound video either,

and lets not even get into all the other controversy and beefs death row had years prior to pac.
Yea Snoop is full of shyt. "I wasn't scared but I knew them Eastcoast nikkas would be gunnin' for me so I made the call to Minister Farrakhan." Well then obviously you were scared.
He didn't want to get involved in anything after his murder case but like everyone said he had no problem adding fuel to the fire at the Source Awards, kicking down buildings in NY, NY, and later adding negativity with his numerous Rolling 20s Crip references.
He didn't have to beef with Biggie and Puffy on records but if your labelmate and friend have issues with Badboy, you don't have to throw your friend under the bus.

How is it so hard to believe? Biggie almost got his head blown off for less before 40 gave him a pass. If they were all gonna be in one spot what was stopping nikkas from mobbin through there?
Yeah, Biggie almost got his head blown off because he DIRECTLY disrespected E-40. It wasn't like some random Vallejo goons took it upon themselves either.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO

Look at Diddy trying to be Pac with the middle finger.

Biggie and Diddy were being subtle about their disses and provoked a lot of LA gangsters.

Dude says they also clowned Snoop at the 4 Seasons Hotel?!

This dude explains that they were going to kill the whole Bad Boy camp Biggie,Lil Cease,Diddy, and DJ Clark Kent.

I dont need even need to click play.
The Words on the video says it all.
WHO THE fukk THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO ROLL INTO LA AFTER PAC GOT CLAPPED AND EVEN MORE GO INTO A RADIO STATION TALKING RECKLESS?
dumb ass nikkas yo :camby:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
what people?

check out the junior mafia chronicles.

please elaborate

again ... I just can't understand y'all questioning his biological father why would he lie ? why would he take the side of a person he never met over is son's

and as far as that shyt
after pac left the hospital early he was sentence was a couple of days after from what I remember he bounced outta New York City to clear his head because he didn't have to serve till February '95 while biggie was on the road promoting his album & preparing his group Junior Mafia album conspiracy

im not arguing about his pops. i just find it humorous that yall are quoting him as if he was really his daddy like that. pac didnt f*ck wit em. he probably knew biggie just as well as pac after that night.

but back to the main point, are you seriously trying to argue that biggie had no time to holla at 2pac? is this really what youre trying to tell me?

Puff played the innocent role like he was the victim.

hey, you know what they say.

the biggest devils are the ones that dont want you to know they exist.

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
There was already beef between SSCC and Deathrow before Puffy even hired Southside as "security" because Deathrow was mostly made up of MOB members. MOB and SSCC were beefing before this. 2pac wasn't just associated with Deathrow as his label, he chose to become affiliated with MOB Piru. On top of that, 2pac was the one who rushed Orlando with a group of Pirus following behind him. 2pac doesn't take part in the beating, he doesn't become a target. Even Pirus from MOB say that 2pac didn't have to, and shouldn't have stepped to Orlando.

The way he told the story it sounds at first like he got accidentally hit, and then towards the end it sounds like it was more than that. I'll listen to it again though. As far as staying at this job and not doing anything about all the fukked up shyt around him, not quitting makes him sound more like a "fakkit". How are you going to continue working with or working for a man who has a history of beating women? Working with or for a company beating peoples asses and putting them in the trunks? Be man and step to them or stop working for them as a prostitute. Selling out your morals and integrity because your getting paid well.

i was mainly talking about 2pac's involvement. its not like he stepped to orlando over some random gang dispute between sammy & woopy over on crenshaw. he was heated over the chain & the bounty. did he have to step to orlando? no, but you cant blame him either. its his issue.

i dont know who hit doug exactly. mightve been security. i dont remember all that. bottom line tho, if doug didnt say anything to dre the next day, apparently dre wouldve had no clue that he got hit.

lol @ the rest of this. i dont think dre signed any of doug's checks, so dre beating women is here nor there.

and i dont see why you would quit your job because you see other grown men getting beat up. thats pretty gay breh. besides, you wouldnt quit if you were in his position either. do you request to have your account terminated whenever you see a mod on these boards abusing their priveledges? HELL NO you dont. nor do you speak up. but yet, you want somebody to leave their income on the table and confront some scary ass gangsta niccas because they saw some guy who they probably dont even know like that get beat up.

:wtf::wtf::wtf:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
check out the junior mafia chronicles.

im not arguing about his pops. i just find it humorous that yall are quoting him as if he was really his daddy like that. pac didnt f*ck wit em. he probably knew biggie just as well as pac after that night.

but back to the main point, are you seriously trying to argue that biggie had no time to holla at 2pac? is this really what youre trying to tell me?

hey, you know what they say.

the biggest devils are the ones that dont want you to know they exist.
Right now I'm reading 50 Cent and Robert Greene's book "The 50th Law Of Power" and a line in the book I just came across is "You resist the pull to get emotional, and you craft strategic maneuvers designed to win public support. You shift your position to suit the circumstance, baiting the enemy into actions that will win you sympathy"(141). That's exactly what Puff did. He made Suge and them look like the bullies and him the victim while he was behind the scenes putting money on the street.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Right now I'm reading 50 Cent and Robert Greene's book "The 50th Law Of Power" and a line in the book I just came across is "You resist the pull to get emotional, and you craft strategic maneuvers designed to win public support. You shift your position to suit the circumstance, baiting the enemy into actions that will win you sympathy"(141). That's exactly what Puff did. He made Suge and them look like the bullies and him the victim while he was behind the scenes putting money on the street.

This is what we call being grimey. Puff a grimey ass nikka. :francis:

Dirty D

Vikes & Raptors 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
The 6

Doubly impressive when you can convince the public that the guy who got shot up and is mad about it is the bully.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Doubly impressive when you can convince the public that the guy who got shot up and is mad about it is the bully.
Exactly. Then after Pac and Biggie's death Puff became a media darling. They fell for that shyt hook, line and sinker. That "I'll be missing you" song had that nikka looking like he lost his best friend due to those evil bullies when in actuality he was the reason behind all that shyt going down. Had he never put the money on the street to the crips, everyone would probably still be here.

Dirty D

Vikes & Raptors 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
The 6
For anyone who believes any of Diddy's BS, read this book:

http://books.google.ca/books/about/Dancing_with_the_Devil.html?id=bqz8X2HFcP0C

If Puff could rap AT ALL he'd still be pushing himself hard. Come With Me was Mark Curry's song, and he forced him to train him on it until it was acceptable to the label and soundtrack people for the Godzilla movie. They were like just let us use Mark's version and he refused. Meanwhile Curry's career never took off cuz he never got that hit to launch it. That's the definition of putting someone in servitude and crushing their dreams.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Its not like Suge made it hard though,he had his own reputation as a bully with or without Puff and he embraced it....Badboy wouldve had to be the most aggresive,bloodthirsty,openly savage label to look like Bullys against Deathrow at that time just becuz of Suges rep...Then when you throw in Pac who people thought was crazy and a loose cannon? Snoop who has a murder case....Deathrows image that made them great made it easy to pull that shyt off....Not to mention the east coast dominated the media at the time,its obvious which way they would lean...knowing what we know today though im not sure how in 2015 people can still place all the blame on Suge and Pac....Snoop was there and a victim of Badboy and still blames Pac and Suge:mindblown:...Then again i guess he was a victim to Pac and Suge too:heh: