Former DeathRow Worker Explains Why Biggie And Diddy Pissed LA Off In 1997

Daps
pac is dead

rest in piss my nikka

westcoast nikkas need to get over that shyt , puffy got that ngga clapped in still lives in LA Till this day

nikka was in the club dancing to Pac music Too Lmao

and ya cali nikkas still havent touched him and wont
i know u trollin a lil bit but ima have to side with u on this. nikkas can sit in here writing persuasive esssays all they want, tryin to embark on some epic holy crusade to bash puffy/bad boy and their legacy in pacs name or whatever but facts are facts and history cant be revised. bad boy technically won and death row technically lost. bad boy and/or their associates had nikkas killed and are still around to this day and all death row did was make the hit em up song and theyve been non existant for 10 or more years. survival of the fittest. they (suge) may or may not have had big killed but theres different theories like the unpaid debt to the crips and by the time suge decided to kill big (IF he did it) ....it was when the beef had already simmered down and was basically over ...because pac was dead, (and yes puffy/bad boy/associates did it. some of the biggie stans need to accept this @kingofnyc). when they were goin head to head when the beef was really poppin off, bad boy/associates made the most moves. they just did it differently and on the low. .... pac still one of my fav rappers tho. not a diss to pac in any way shape or form. just tellin it how it is. puff/bad boy/associates had pac killed, and jake robles killed and puff still lives in LA to this day like homie said up above. meanwhile suge broke as fukk and dont own death row no more and is probly about to go to prison or get killed eventually.

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Det kadding would disagree, read the book..real compelling..the hit was put in motion after hitem up was released..it was more self preservation than anything...the hit wasnt even supposed to go down in vegas..after the hit sc wasnt even paid, dude named zip took the money.. craziest thing that night was foxy brown was supposedly there when zip gave them the gun that was used..

I may read the book this summer strictly for entertainment purposes because I know it's mostly ducktails because the detective informants are the same informants as Chuck Phillips and we all know those stories of bullshyt
biggie in Vegas - biggie meeting orlando anderson - biggje giving him his gun for the hit -biggie offering a million to do it blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

and it only took a day or 2 to prove that major story was 100% bullshyt -biggie recorded 1 of his song off LAD in a studio in nj same night pac got shot

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
im not arguing about his pops. i just find it humorous that yall are quoting him as if he was really his daddy like that. pac didnt f*ck wit em. he probably knew biggie just as well as pac after that night.

but back to the main point, are you seriously trying to argue that biggie had no time to holla at 2pac? is this really what youre trying to tell me?

I find it humorous that y'all nikkaz is doubting his biological father again regardless of pac relationship with him is irrelevant towards this topic all he said was that biggie came to visit

and as far as biggie not being able to reach out to pac after getting shot
again again again and again I don't know what you expect biggie to do he attempted to visit him in the hospital pac bounced pac he got the sentence a day later and bounced outta nyc
who da fukk knows
pac probably cut all ties off changed his number who didn't want to talk to anybody and when he decided to turn himself in to serve his sentence which was February 1995 I know for fact that biggie and his crew was on tour promoting their albums and by april pac did the infamous vibe Magazine article then all that shyt hit the fan so when biggie came back it was beef

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I may read the book this summer strictly for entertainment purposes because I know it's mostly ducktails because the detective informants are the same informants as Chuck Phillips and we all know those stories of bullshyt
biggie in Vegas - biggie meeting orlando anderson - biggje giving him his gun for the hit -biggie offering a million to do it blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

and it only took a day or 2 to prove that major story was 100% bullshyt -biggie recorded 1 of his song off LAD in a studio in nj same night pac got shot
Nothing like that is even in the book, but it is confirmed biggie knew Orlando anderson, if you havent read the book then you have no idea what its about, they went as far as Keffee D wearing a wire when he met up with Zip in hopes of getting him to talk about puffs involvement before Zip passed and Kadding was took off the case, thats alot to go threw for some ducktales..The biggie chapters didnt really come together as much as the pac parts, that seemed real rushed but his only informant was Keffe D

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
i know u trollin a lil bit but ima have to side with u on this. nikkas can sit in here writing persuasive esssays all they want, tryin to embark on some epic holy crusade to bash puffy/bad boy and their legacy in pacs name or whatever but facts are facts and history cant be revised. bad boy technically won and death row technically lost. bad boy and/or their associates had nikkas killed and are still around to this day and all death row did was make the hit em up song and theyve been non existant for 10 or more years. survival of the fittest. they (suge) may or may not have had big killed but theres different theories like the unpaid debt to the crips and by the time suge decided to kill big (IF he did it) ....it was when the beef had already simmered down and was basically over ...because pac was dead, (and yes puffy/bad boy/associates did it. some of the biggie stans need to accept this @kingofnyc). when they were goin head to head when the beef was really poppin off, bad boy/associates made the most moves. they just did it differently and on the low. .... pac still one of my fav rappers tho. not a diss to pac in any way shape or form. just tellin it how it is. puff/bad boy/associates had pac killed, and jake robles killed and puff still lives in LA to this day like homie said up above. meanwhile suge broke as fukk and dont own death row no more and is probly about to go to prison or get killed eventually.

The Bad Boy of 1997 is not the same as the Bad Boy of 2015. Shout ,up until 2000, Bad Boy very much changed from it former self of 96/97. By 2002 Junior Mafia snitched on each other,Kim left ,Shyne locked up because Diddy bytched up,and Un Rivera poked up,Biggies Son is punked by Chico or which other Bad Boy/Junior Mafia nikka. Lil Cease got knocked out and lost his hood pass.

Diddy lost what left he had of the hip hop streets and got some pop groups, and Diddy has been flippin through artists since the mid 2000s, so its really been Bad Boy the record label not the company.We could talk about the countless Bad Boy artists that are burnt out,Bad Boy artists are used as slaves not as players.At least Deathrow artists had better post careers off their labels rather than Bad Boy, artists like Snoop,Dr Dre,Nate Dogg, Kurupt, Keyshia Cole,(kinda/sorta) , etc.

Diddy didn't get pac killed either, he had no pull in Cali thats why he got in to so much shyt put towards him on the road.

At least Pacs peeps remain strong in the streets, Cease and Junior Mafia lost their pass cause they rats.The only victor on Bad Boy is Diddy.Death row is gone because the label wanted it like that,hella DR artists were leaving even while Pac was there.OFTB jumped ship,Dre was dippin, and of course Pac was going to leave maybe. Deathrow would of broken apart eventually.

But this is kind of Suge's fault, he did a lot of shyt in LA and Compton that got on nikkas bad sides.

Last edited:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
:whew:one of the realest posts ive seen on here. These nikkas write endless paragraphs to try to twist and turn the truth but the bolded is the reality. Pac stans know it but they pride even after all this time wont let them admit it shyts crazy:pachaha:

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
:whew:one of the realest posts ive seen on here. These nikkas write endless paragraphs to try to twist and turn the truth but the bolded is the reality. Pac stans know it but they pride even after all this time wont let them admit it shyts crazy:pachaha:

But look at Biggie's homies that are broke and labeled snitches. Diddy is captain of his ship with out a crew.Only person winning on Bad Boy is Diddy all the other artists are burnt out.Yea Suge is broke and done, but hella former Deathrow dudes still got some paper and at least Pacs rap potnas still got capo money..i.e E-40,Spice 1, Scarface,and others.

I would say Diddy winning , the rest of them Bad Boy nikkas nope.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
But look at Biggie's homies that are broke and labeled snitches. Diddy is captain of his ship with out a crew.Only person winning on Bad Boy is Diddy all the other artists are burnt out.Yea Suge is broke and done, but hella former Deathrow dudes still got some paper and at least Pacs rap potnas still got capo money..i.e E-40,Spice 1, Scarface,and others.

I would say Diddy winning , the rest of them Bad Boy nikkas nope.
nikka said pacs rap potnas:mjlol:
U stans gotta stop:aicmon:...lets entertain u ...put all them nikkas u named together they dont equal 1/16th of jay z if u goin there... them nnikkas together prob dont even have lil kim paper:dead:i notice the outlawz wasnt on ya rap potnas list:sas1:yall nikkas man:dead: this is a really bad spin job try again homie:sas2:

Last edited:

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
nikka said pacs rap potnas:mjlol:
U stans gotta stop:aicmon:...lets entertain u ...put all them nikkas u named together they dont equal 1/16th of jay z if u goin there... them nnikkas together prob dont even have lil kim paper:dead:i notice the outlawz wasnt on ya rap potnas list:sas1:yall nikkas man:dead: this is a really bad spin job try again homie:sas2:

Jay-z is one out of the 100. Don't be an ass, and act like the rest of the Junior Mafia weren't Biggies direct homies and his Junior Mafia are broke and snitches

Outlawz was Pac protejes. And yes Pacs rap nikkas in the bay have hustled the game,why you think they been rapping for years and still doing lavish shyt and.I did say capo money,I didn't say they holding like Jay-z.

Face it breh, only one on top is Diddy.Lil Kim is broke which is why she got knocked up by a local hustler and Faith has fell off with pockets full fo lint. Pacs nikkas including OGs from all over still walk the streets and are Goddman bosses,Makaveli lil fans jumped Henchmens daughter çause Pac is a lasting legacy.

Diddy didn't even care Big got shot and he walked off when faced nikkas.

NerdBird

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Southern Califa
fukk LA. Trash ass city. Have your whole town be funded by acting. Have zero seasons.

they don't even shake hands the right way out here. nikkas slap your hand then bump fists. real talk fukk LA.

The reason why your friends slap your hand and bump you is because they, including you, are lames and have most likely never been in a rough neighborhood. Which means you'd probably get your eyebrows slapped off if you ever said this in public.

But this is the internet, you're safe here..

:troll:

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
The reason why your friends slap your hand and bump you is because they, including you, are lames and have most likely never been in a rough neighborhood. Which means you'd probably get your eyebrows slapped off if you ever said this in public.

But this is the internet, you're safe here..

:troll:

I'm from Stapleton. My eyebrows are unslapoffable puddin' pie.

Gimme a hug.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

You Biggie stans are fukking funny my god. Biggie when NEVER touch Pac.

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

And if I ever saw puffy I would fukk him up real talk

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
pac is dead

rest in piss my nikka

westcoast nikkas need to get over that shyt , puffy got that ngga clapped in still lives in LA Till this day

nikka was in the club dancing to Pac music Too Lmao

and ya cali nikkas still havent touched him and wont
:ohlawd: the day you get murked will be great