Former Chiefs RB Larry Johnson Goes Off About LGBT Illuminatti; Update: Works For Infowars Now

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
The dress code killed “fashion freedom” and imposed a foreign way of dressing on players. If you allowed players to dress freely, you will surprised how quickly they would revert to “masculine” clothes. The dress code is another subtle way of suppression of freedom and creative thought. These players never look comfortable in tight clothes and you know it isn’t their choice
So just because you can’t dress like Fabolous you have to dress like EJ Johnson? :dead:

There’s no middle ground? Aight bro.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
So just because you can’t dress like Fabolous you have to dress like EJ Johnson? :dead:

There’s no middle ground? Aight bro.
Why can’t you dress like Fabolous?? Is it a crime? Why aren’t you allowed creative thought and freedom in your dress attire? Who chooses what’s appropriate and what’s not!??

You are so indoctrinated it’s insane.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Too many people here pedestal cacs; they aren’t the center of the world. A lot of what said by posters and Johnson here has been said by Nation of Islam for example 20-30 years ago. Books have been written on this.

Yet you think we are swayed by lowly basement cacs. This says more about your mentality than anything else, no one brought them up but you. They living rent free in your mind while many have decolonized the mind decades ago. Embarrassing stuff,

Read a book or two, better yet test your testosterone and estrogen levels lol

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Why can’t you dress like Fabolous?? Is it a crime? Why aren’t you allowed creative thought and freedom in your dress attire? Who chooses what’s appropriate and what’s not!??

You are so indoctrinated it’s insane.
These are the rules the NBA made not me. And I’m not saying I agree with them. But to say the NBA is forcing the players to dress like they’re gay is a lie.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Starting to believe a lot of Coli poster are bots or paid disinformation agents.

Everything he said is 100%. The estrogenification of African American males is a real thing. All you need to do is watch the works of Dr Wesley Mohamed or Tyrone Hayes. Forget about the agenda which is clear for everyone to see, but once you learn the environment we live under; you understand these b*stards have put estrogen mimickers and anti-androgen chemicals EVERYWHERE, and you cannot escape them.

If you serious about this topic, I suggest you read estrogeneration book by Anthony Jay or Anti Estrogen diet by Hofmekler

Men are being physically, socially, finically and even chemically castrated

Get informed and knowledgeable
:lupe:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:francis:

Same nikkas in this thread was saying AB had CTE for the way he be handling shyt, funny how it works right?

DRFqe7JVwAElVt8.jpg

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
aye, I aint arguing against him.

but when he brought up the NFL not caring about women and their soft approach to domestic violence, I couldn't help thinking, didn't catch a charge for beating up Julissa.
THE IRONY

and I chuckled like a name buckle when he said the new NBA style was brought on to effeminate the players.

he made a lot of good points tho.

Do people really think there’s an agenda to make u gay :usure:, the media will never make me suck dikk, if u a cocksucker u was born that way :francis:

yea theres cleary an agenda.

who do you think are pulling the strings behind the scenes?
and who do you think are the workers behind the scenes?

its gay as f*ck behind the curtain.