Former Chiefs RB Larry Johnson Goes Off About LGBT Illuminatti; Update: Works For Infowars Now

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually as black people we are conservative people by nature. We are religious god fearing people. We believe in family values. We don't like things like homosexuality being promoted. If not for the racism of the right wing, you would see a lot more black folks in the republican party. Its obvious you aren't black if you don't know this.

The only reason black people vote democrat is for economic and racial reasons. Other than that we got nothing in common with those athiest homo supporting left wingers. You exposed yourself here acting like us black folks give shyt right and left wing cac shyt. We only care about whats in our self interest.

This right here is super true

The only issue is the Republicans can't seem to stop the racism

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can’t believe I post on a forum where dozens of people agree with literal right wing conspiracies.

:mindblown:

Like I said in the last COVID thread, people who barely scraped by academically are suddenly shouting this nonsense from the rooftops to let everyone know how stupid they really are.