Former Chiefs RB Larry Johnson Goes Off About LGBT Illuminatti; Update: Works For Infowars Now

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
giphy.gif

:dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree there is an effeminate agenda and it’s sickening. That being said it has nothing to do with the Illuminati or masons. It’s these fukking deviant cacs and Shea butter blacks that are pushing this weirdo shyt.

#makeblackmenmasculineagain

:francis: so who are these deviants Cacs and Shea butter blacks? Name them.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Starting to believe a lot of Coli poster are bots or paid disinformation agents.

Everything he said is 100%. The estrogenification of African American males is a real thing. All you need to do is watch the works of Dr Wesley Mohamed or Tyrone Hayes. Forget about the agenda which is clear for everyone to see, but once you learn the environment we live under; you understand these b*stards have put estrogen mimickers and anti-androgen chemicals EVERYWHERE, and you cannot escape them.

If you serious about this topic, I suggest you read estrogeneration book by Anthony Jay or Anti Estrogen diet by Hofmekler

Men are being physically, socially, finically and even chemically castrated

Get informed and knowledgeable

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol what my best friend is a free Mason and very much black and hates gay people and loves guns. In fact he sounds just like these tweets half the time. I don't have a problem with Gay people and am also black . We have different opinions but are both black I don't have to agree with anyone about anything.:manny:

Ummm nah my g...your boy won't expose the practices of what he had to do in his lodge so how you trust his shyt by word. Your boy is a batty man.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
3 point shooting is feminine? NBA has moved away from physical play from the 90s for years..

A lot of NBA players do dress like queers but the NBA isn’t forcing them to wear that shyt.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Just read more of his tweets and this man is exposing to the world the truth. Dropping names like aleister crowley and Albert pike :whew:

You know he is wellness researched and knowledgeable.

I hope more athletes join the truth movement. People have had enough of the agenda, system and establishment.

He’s speaking too much truth,

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
3 point shooting is feminine? NBA has moved away from physical play from the 90s for years..

A lot of NBA players do dress like queers but the NBA isn’t forcing them to wear that shyt.

The dress code killed “fashion freedom” and imposed a foreign way of dressing on players. If you allowed players to dress freely, you will surprised how quickly they would revert to “masculine” clothes. The dress code is another subtle way of suppression of freedom and creative thought. These players never look comfortable in tight clothes and you know it isn’t their choice