Former Chiefs RB Larry Johnson Goes Off About LGBT Illuminatti; Update: Works For Infowars Now

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Larry Johnson also struggles daily with suicidal thoughts and mental illness.

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
Whenever someone starts going on & on about gay shyt I assume they’re gay themselves :dame:

Plus there was the rumor LJ shared a apartment with Jay back in the day :dame:

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I can't lie bought a clean ass black and red paisley Isabel Morant shirt .The agenda must be getting to me:yeshrug: or maybe the more confident and financially able you become the more you are willing to express yourself. He is hitting on some of his points .He missed a couple though. Gay month in the summer not October they don't like the cold:lolbron:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Sounds like bread and circus has effected the brains of these so called brothers who are laughing at Larry. I expect that since they have invested alot of emotions, money, time into fantasy entertainment like cosplay.

I don't expect much from them on a knowledgeable level.

Notice the detractors only us ad hominem attacks
Other than the 3pt shooting, helmets etc ...
It's very hard to refute his points

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
As if black people are completely incapable of thinking for ourselves and drawing our own logical conclusions

Disrespectful as fukk:hhh:
Exactly... posts like those are agents, usually... Anytime someone tries to belittle black folks as if we aren't allowed to have these independent thoughts by ourselves, usually is full of shyt or a Gamma who wants to be deceptive... OR it is pure cognitive dissonance...