Former Chiefs RB Larry Johnson Goes Off About LGBT Illuminatti; Update: Works For Infowars Now

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Someone help me understand...what is the actual goal of the “gay agenda”?
They want to ease society into eventually allowing the "P" to be added to the LGBT letters group... Im sure you can figure out what "P" stands for.......

It is happening right in front of your face.....

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
When you mind can't comprehend what he said and you mad at him.

You joined the Coli on the same day that someone somewhere died, you are therefore a willing pawn to the mass genocide everywhere on the planet that operates off of message boards. :ufdup:

If your mind can't comprehend what I just said then you're big mad and need to relearn the teachings of the lizard people :ld:

fuccing clown:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You joined the Coli on the same day that someone somewhere died, you are therefore a willing pawn to the mass genocide everywhere on the planet that operates off of message boards. :ufdup:

If your mind can't comprehend what I just said then you're big mad and need to relearn the teachings of the lizard people :ld:

fuccing clown:mjlol:

You try to hard to act intellectual when you can't comprehend things.

The rest is...:unimpressed:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:LJ buggin.....but didn’t him and Jay Z have some Illuminati gay rumors dealing wit each other....had an apartment together or some shyt........yea, we ain’t forgot :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're a conspiracy mongering joke that believes lizards run the planet and all mass shootings are all hoaxes. I'm not worried about anything you deem intellectual:DKAOC:

All mass shootings....really? Where is your proof I said all?

What am I mad about? You don't comprehend Johnson's talk. I do.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
For haters saying he's gay

ex-fiance Julissa Bermudez

larry-johnson-arrested-domestic-violence-2012-the-jasmine-brand.jpg

dated Chilli From TLC

larry-johnson-chili.jpg

Last edited: