Forbes - "MLB sees record growth in 2016"

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
All those numbers how is that old white men are way more popular in America than people realize.

Be hype that your sport's relevance being held together by old white surpemacists brehs.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
All those numbers how is that old white men are way more popular in America than people realize.

Be hype that your sport's relevance being held together by old white surpemacists brehs.
Football is the biggest white supremacist sport in America

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Aging baseball seeks its elusive 'cool factor'
57 year old white men in 2015, and i think it went up this year

Fisher says the average baseball fan and TV viewer is over 55 years old. "That's a problem baseball needs to address or it won't have that much of a future," Fisher warned.

In short, baseball watchers are older than their counterparts. The median age of a baseball viewer is 53 years old, according to ESPN, compared to 47 in the National Football League. Separtately, the National Basketball Association's median fan age is just 37. Even more troubling, says Fisher, is that baseball is failing to connect with younger fans and bring in a new generation.

:huhldup:

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
What baseball needs is another Bonds or Griffey and heated team rivalries like a Yankees vs red Sox and 2 players hate each other or Dodgers vs giants matchup where bumgarner and puig really start swinging at each other..

Baseball better hope they keep getting teams like they had this year in the playoffs

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Baseball is still the best and cheapest live experience in sports IMO.

I make decent money and I scoff at paying for a knicks game

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
What baseball needs is another Bonds or Griffey and heated team rivalries like a Yankees vs red Sox and 2 players hate each other or Dodgers vs giants matchup where bumgarner and puig really start swinging at each other..

Baseball better hope they keep getting teams like they had this year in the playoffs
Cubs/Cards should heat up again soon.

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
ain't no kids watching baseball except trump voter spawn
that shyt ain't hot in the street
the NBA will surpass the MLB soon enough, and when you factor in the global market it isn't even close