IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Wrong

15696.jpg
basketball_in_poverty_2.jpg
basketball_in_poor_places.jpg

Ball + milk crate :blessed:

No, the NFL isn't gaining traction around the world, who the hell have you been listening to :mjlol: It cannot be played in poor places, and it requires too large of a space that is set for the real football.

facts

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Wrong

15696.jpg
basketball_in_poverty_2.jpg
basketball_in_poor_places.jpg

Ball + milk crate :blessed:

No, the NFL isn't gaining traction around the world, who the hell have you been listening to :mjlol: It cannot be played in poor places, and it requires too large of a space that is set for the real football.
:mjlol:

Like I said before u need a ball and space

:umad:

I used to play in the street all the time as a kid (waits for lame cte joke)

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:dead:

No, you cannot play real Handegg without equipment, people around the world already have a sport like that called Rugby :umad:

London isn't a country :mjgrin: Hit me up when Handegg players can leave the country and make millions playing in foreign leagues, cause Iraq has a fukking professional league where dudes can make money in basketball :russ:

Apparently pocket watching aint the wave in Harlem but is acceptable in Iraq :dame:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Clippers as good as they been past 5 or so years still like 6th or 7th on the pecking order of draws dodgers and angels superior if Angels could actually put something around trout they be big as they was few years baxk
Angels ain't bigger than the Clipps:what:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
i wouldnt have guessed that...seeing basketball is rapidly catching up as international sport :leon:
more baseball teams have tv deals....because theres more opportunities for money (see having more games on television for more advertising)
MLB.TV is a fukking monster man. I am glad the NBA is catching up, but Selig and the crew laid out the blueprint for the NHL and NBA to follow.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Also, the NBA is indeed setting itself up nicely internationally. Baseball will likely continue to dominate the Caribbean in our lifetime, but many kids in the Dominican Republic and Haiti love basketball.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Summer Friday night games at att park :blessed:

Watching kershaw choke every year :blessed:

Baseball :blessed:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
that's how much of a struggle it is for MLB players to get that endorst money:huhldup:
in case you dont know, those two really suck nowadays. come to think about, its prolly their old long-term endorsement deals still paying out some guap

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
in case you dont know, those two really suck nowadays. come to think about, its prolly their old long-term endorsement deals still paying out some guap

exactly my point.....the struggle is so hard for mlb players....2 trash players are in their top 10 for endors money