For Xbox "It's Acquisition Season", more studios to come soon

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When you get your ass mollywhopped all last gen and have no development pipeline or interesting IPs of your own, come back and buy up your competition LOL

Business is business, but I won't celebrate blatant anti-creative, power moves like this. What happened to the 360 era when MS was actually very much in the race on their own merits with their own IPs and 3rd party support??

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
When you get your ass mollywhopped all last gen and have no development pipeline or interesting IPs of your own, come back and buy up your competition LOL

Business is business, but I won't celebrate blatant anti-creative, power moves like this. What happened to the 360 era when MS was actually very much in the race on their own merits with their own IPs and 3rd party support??
There's doing more now than ever including the 360 generation so shut that bullshyt up lotto :camby:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

the-only-problem-with-microsoft-is-they-just-have-no-taste-t-author-steve-jobs.jpg

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
MS is the rich kid who buys friends come to his birthday party so they can swim in his pool and use his basketball net, when he's really a lame that no one wants to play with

Then they go to playstations house right after and tell them about all the free shyt microsoft gave them but they were dying to leave

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Didnt they say this before xbox e3? how they were about to buy 3 more studios? lol

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Colt Eastwood is just another fake insider fanboy like the rest. :mjlol:

At least post somebody with some damn credibility.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Colt Eastwood is just another fake insider fanboy like the rest. :mjlol:

At least post somebody with some damn credibility.

Colt; Dealer, and the rest of the YouTube Xbox gang have said for months that the next Forza would be set in Mexico and drop this year. They actually know what they're talking about, I trust them more than IGN or Kotaku.

Thats why i cant take x bot stans seriously because for years they been in dire straits (still are) and they will never admit it. They are just hyper focused on sony and now on the black hole of gaming they been stuck in.

:heh:

This Holiday season, we're getting 3 AAA games day 1 in game pass(Back 4 Blood, Halo, Forza). In addition to that, Bethesda will drop two games next year(Redfall and Starfield), and possibly Wolfenstein 3.

We're good fam :mjlol:
How bout y'all w/ that $70 upgrade to Ghosts? :mjpls: