For Xbox "It's Acquisition Season", more studios to come soon

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why would Warner brothers sell their profiatable studios?

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Xbox to acquire Sony, you heard it here first
3347974-6212782784-WgLmz.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
At least this jackass Colt Eastwood admitted that Xbox used to aint had shyt :ehh:
Coli Xbots act like they be in heaven :mjlol:

Thats why i cant take x bot stans seriously because for years they been in dire straits (still are) and they will never admit it. They are just hyper focused on sony and now on the black hole of gaming they been stuck in.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Thats why i cant take x bot stans seriously because for years they been in dire straits (still are) and they will never admit it. They are just hyper focused on sony and now on the black hole of gaming they been stuck in.

Bro you post like 4-5 Xbox threads a week minimum stop :mjlol:

The only thing in dire straits is your Returnal save:skip:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Why would Warner brothers sell their profiatable studios?

Why own studios and risks when you can just lease out these IPs and feast.

*WB could just lease out the MK IP. We could live in a timeline where MK is developed by ArcSys :wow:*

ATT is focused on building content not video games.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iv been noticing the opposite, they put on a front for years like the X1 wasn’t trash, now all of a sudden it’s ok to admit that now because it’s at least heading in the right direction kinda

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Iv been noticing the opposite, they put on a front for years like the X1 wasn’t trash, now all of a sudden it’s ok to admit that now because it’s at least heading in the right direction kinda

Yeah, that’s what I mean but nothing has really changed yet either. These studio acquisitions won’t bare fruit for another two years

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You say that while focused on Xbox, cuz Sony has $70 versions of games they released 2 weeks ago. With your cross gen games :laff:

Flight Simulator dropping in less than 3 weeks, next gen only with streaming to lesser consoles :blessed: