For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
From what I have read of her comments I just chalk it up to her being real young and her parents bringing her up that way.
sounds like she's parroting things that her father told her and her mom cosigned. Then ramp up the crazy a little bit cause there's a hard core few her
who love what she's saying.

Kinda like Sarah Palin and death panels.

She says she's a female so I post to her as such. All yall 20 year Olds think you know everything anyway. :yeshrug:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
@No_bammer_weed is not a parrot .... He doesn't go around mimicking feminist or womanist talking points ....

He's gone tit for tat with men and women on here... His opinions aren't shaped by some land of make believe anectodes that conveniently disparage and deamonize men...

He doesn't call men on here bed bucks, deadbeats, ain't shyt men, lap dogs, and simps soley because he doesn't agree with your stance

But folks love to forget that agnosticlady calls women cat lady, slut, hoe, bytch, worthless without a man, lonely, and bitter as soon as you question "her" logic and made up anecdotes or dissent from her opinion ....

But hey, what do I know.... I am just the bitter cat lady worthless slut hoebag bytch who has questioned its ducktales

And to my knowledge she's single as fukk. :skip:

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
Like I said in the other thread I think she's a woman. There are women that think like her believe it or not. There's a lot of women that are male identified (holds same opinion as a male) especially among black women. I've met a few myself. I don't agree with her points about women (specifically black women) but other than that she's alright I guess.... But in a way I kinda hope she's a man.

I am no familiar with the of posters in regards to her opinions, but many feminist both western and non western need to get a reality check in regards to different women opinions as far a female rights is concern.

From my stay in the middle east in particular, i run across a spectrum of opinions both pros and cons as far as women sufferage is concern. Some fall in line with the feminist view as it is understood in the west, and some women opinions is very misogynist in nature, and some of them are educated women, who believes this.

So yeah, we are not all in the same page or opinions in regards to women rights, and since being here i learned to accept that reality, not all women share the same opinions or have the same believes in regards of a women place in society.

Last edited:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I don't give a shyt if she's a man or a woman her views are somewhat naive and usually held by men who are too young or too set in their ways to yield to common sense. That's why she seems more like a man to me but it's really neither here nor there. They could be attributed to her age but she's also quite vocal about her views which garner more attention.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This. She is very young and wants male attention so she spouts a POV that I've only ever seen on here. No man I know IRL thinks like the coli does let alone women. I actually had a debate about sex with her and she's a virgin :snoop: after that I was sure she's a female but a very weak minded one who has opinions because ppl on the internet will like her. Just my opinion.
I'll give her one thing. She's Naija and because of our male dominated culture which DOES benefit women as protecting them is our #1 purpose in life, our women tend to see things from a male POV a lot more than the avg AA woman. With that said, she's extreme even for them.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
From what I have read of her comments I just chalk it up to her being real young and her parents bringing her up that way.
sounds like she's parroting things that her father told her and her mom cosigned. Then ramp up the crazy a little bit cause there's a hard core few her
who love what she's saying.

Kinda like Sarah Palin and death panels.

She says she's a female so I post to her as such. All yall 20 year Olds think you know everything anyway. :yeshrug:
I think she's a woman, I seen those women opinion that only women will hold from her and her tone is still feminine. Most males who front as women are far too sexual and she clear void from it like a female virgin. She's cut and dry on what she wants from a man like a woman as well. There are things men do that women simply don't do. She does those women things. I think we all parrot things our parents and culture taught us. She believe in her's. She's seen the long term benefits of it. If you did, wouldn't you believe in it too.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
:jbhmm:there are a lot of yuppie black dudes who happen to be oblivious white apologists, so that no bamma weed guy is more than likely a nikka.

i'm wary of a woman reflexively regurgitating male talking points... especially on the internet. those girls who try extra hard to be down with nikkas eventually either turn out to be crazy and sometimes... dont have enough options to to be hating on nikkas :martin:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This is what I think :yeshrug:

And I'm a woman. It's clear she wants attention, no different from all the Instagram girls yall complain about. People go about things in different ways. She's young though I'm sure she'll figure it out.

Nobody really thinks like you all in real life lol :heh:
Wrong, a lot of dudes of the same background think like these coli dudes. A lot. Maybe not each one but they do. The difference is, they won't vent to you like they would to us.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
So any woman who is slightly rational and not super entitled, narcissistic, whorish, and isn't allergic to accountability can't possibly be a female?

Yall are telling on yourselves.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
accountability is the one thing women globally completely struggle with. They will blame everyone before themselves and they take it so hard, you will rather they blame you. AL is so much by the book that she takes accountability on the fact that she believes you won't make that mistake. No drinks, smoke, sex, dating unless it's love, etc. She's like a lot of Igbo ladies that I know.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I think she's a woman, I seen those women opinion that only women will hold from her and her tone is still feminine. Most males who front as women are far too sexual and she clear void from it like a female virgin. She's cut and dry on what she wants from a man like a woman as well. There are things men do that women simply don't do. She does those women things. I think we all parrot things our parents and culture taught us. She believe in her's. She's seen the long term benefits of it. If you did, wouldn't you believe in it too.

I assume youre just speaking in general and not knowing my posting history.[not that I have oodles here but i do have some]
I didnt say shes not a woman and yes i agree that men posting as women would most likely be much more sexual in nature.
I dont have any problem with some of the traditional type things she says. I am a traditional housewife and I know it works for us.
I dont just see the benefits of living a certain way because my parents or some couple Ive known did. I actually live it.
Theres a massive difference between speaking from experience and just speaking.

theres ways to support traditional marriage and women and men acting a certain way with out constantly basically saying
all Black women are shyt! You dont agree with me cause Black women who dont agree with me are shyt!
Black women today only want money and dikk! Its because they all are shyt!

if you dont/cant see the difference then Im not sure what to say.