For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I made this thread like two days ago. She's supposedly a twenty year old female with that much man logic and sound reasoning get the entire fukk outta here :mjlol:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
sHe does stick to the HOH GMB coli brigade script, but thats really not the issue. sHe has personal anecdotes that dont track with the female experience, let alone the black female in the usa experience, just little comments here and there that make me go:usure:
maybe you'd have to be a woman to see it

:mjlol: :stopitslime:

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Unpopular opinion here. I don't see what's so bad about her. That's the whole point of a forum like this- so we can bring different point of views. I've been accused of 'fishing for daps' or whatever because I don't hold an opinion that's expected of a woman too.

Also, haven't posters already vouched for her because she's linked them to her fb?

@KillahKamn i think

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Unpopular opinion here. I don't see what's so bad about her. That's the whole point of a forum like this- so we can bring different point of views. I've been accused of 'fishing for daps' or whatever because I don't hold an opinion that's expected of a woman too.

Also, haven't posters already vouched for her because she's linked them to her fb?

goat female poster
:wow:

toomanydoses

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in Florida
Agnosticlady has the opinions of a disgruntled coli male. I can see why people are suspicious.
This. She is very young and wants male attention so she spouts a POV that I've only ever seen on here. No man I know IRL thinks like the coli does let alone women. I actually had a debate about sex with her and she's a virgin :snoop: after that I was sure she's a female but a very weak minded one who has opinions because ppl on the internet will like her. Just my opinion.