For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
This. She is very young and wants male attention so she spouts a POV that I've only ever seen on here. No man I know IRL thinks like the coli does let alone women. I actually had a debate about sex with her and she's a virgin :snoop: after that I was sure she's a female but a very weak minded one who has opinions because ppl on the internet will like her. Just my opinion.
So you say that her opinion is just her trying to fit in? So are you trying to say that people like @LadySimone are true representatives of how black women think since they go against the grain?

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I think that poster is a male based on the posts "she" makes. A lot of them I can see coming from a male not a female.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
So you say that her opinion is just her trying to fit in? So are you trying to say that people like @LadySimone are true representatives of how black women think since they go against the grain?

From one woman to an even younger woman whatever she does on behalf of black men she just needs to make sure it is repaid in kind.

tater

Superstar
Daps
This. She is very young and wants male attention so she spouts a POV that I've only ever seen on here. No man I know IRL thinks like the coli does let alone women. I actually had a debate about sex with her and she's a virgin :snoop: after that I was sure she's a female but a very weak minded one who has opinions because ppl on the internet will like her. Just my opinion.

This is what I think :yeshrug:

And I'm a woman. It's clear she wants attention, no different from all the Instagram girls yall complain about. People go about things in different ways. She's young though I'm sure she'll figure it out.

Nobody really thinks like you all in real life lol :heh:

Lana del Rey

Only the ocean can separate us....
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Like I said in the other thread I think she's a woman. There are women that think like her believe it or not. There's a lot of women that are male identified (holds same opinion as a male) especially among black women. I've met a few myself. I don't agree with her points about women (specifically black women) but other than that she's alright I guess.... But in a way I kinda hope she's a man.

toomanydoses

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in Florida
What does one have to do with the other? I'm not black so why would I even bring that topic up? Idk if it is or not and I don't even know who the poster you mentioned is past her s/n, I have no opinion at all about her.

What's really on your mind with a response like that? I laid out my reasoning in my post which was about gender roles not race roles. I don't shy away from race convos on here but this isn't about that so I'm not going there, maybe you should reread my post to get what I said instead of squeezing my post into a convoluted opinion on race relations you might see it for what it is.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
True, but people go in on her opinions. I haven't read everything she's ever posted, but I find the logic refreshing from what I've read.

It's not necessarily refreshing, it's just different, and like @LovelyDay previously said, she's probably a woman (a very young one at that) who's lurked here for a while and regurgitates male posters talking points on here. I don't disagree with all of her posts, but she's very black/white and there's no grey area with her which is fine. The whole point of a message board is to exchange varying/different opinions.