For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i also didn't see most of these people asking @bcrusaderw for pics when i and a few other accused it of being a white woman/man
full
There was a huge thread about it, honeybun.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How come that same logic isn't applied to @nobammerweed? He mostly goes against the men and agrees with the women, how come nobody suspects a woman is behind the account? Got no beef with the poster but where is the consistency?
Y'all can bush this shyt after someone gives an honest answer
sHe does stick to the HOH GMB coli brigade script, but thats really not the issue. sHe has personal anecdotes that dont track with the female experience, let alone the black female in the usa experience, just little comments here and there that make me go:usure:
maybe you'd have to be a woman to see it

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
@No_bammer_weed is not a parrot .... He doesn't go around mimicking feminist or womanist talking points ....

He's gone tit for tat with men and women on here... His opinions aren't shaped by some land of make believe anectodes that conveniently disparage and deamonize men...

He doesn't call men on here bed bucks, deadbeats, ain't shyt men, lap dogs, and simps soley because he doesn't agree with your stance

But folks love to forget that agnosticlady calls women cat lady, slut, hoe, bytch, worthless without a man, lonely, and bitter as soon as you question "her" logic and made up anecdotes or dissent from her opinion ....

But hey, what do I know.... I am just the bitter cat lady worthless slut hoebag bytch who has questioned its ducktales

Last edited:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
@No_bammer_weed

He doesn't call men on here bed bucks, deadbeats, ain't shyt men, lap dogs, and simps soley because he doesn't agree with your stance

But folks love to forget that agnosticlady calls women cat lady, slut, hoe, bytch, worthless without a man, lonely, and bitter as soon as you question "her" logic and made up anecdotes or dissent from her opinion ....
Yes he does :laff: @Ronnie Lott

People also love to forget him calling men niglets when challenged and comparing dark men to the missing link. What's so different?

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Yes he does :laff: @Ronnie Lott

People also love to forget him calling men niglets when challenged and comparing dark men to the missing link. What's so different?

That's just tacky and racist propaganda to boot
I am not familiar with the missing link reference

But I don't recall feminist using those talking points... So the comparison of @No_bammer_weed to agnosticlady is invalid