For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
i also didn't see most of these people asking @bcrusaderw for pics when i and a few other accused it of being a white woman/man
full
Because they agree with her, she fits their narrative just like that horrid poster mudershewrote. Lol the female posters all of a sudden acted like they never saw one of her posts once the backlash started :russ:
That's the point. They are all hypocrites and just can't admit it.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I automatically assume every person I come across online is a 15 yr old white boy,who says shyt like "jewbag",and "amazeballz" and has no social life , until they've proven otherwise. :francis:

Ive been on forums where a 12yr old boy was immitating a college aged hindu chick.:mjlol: who didnt want an arranged marriage because it would interfere with "her" hobby of playing counterstrike. :dead:

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
Ive been on forums where a 12yr old boy was immitating a college aged hindu chick.:mjlol: who didnt want an arranged marriage because it would interfere with "her" hobby of playing counterstrike. :dead:
:deadmanny: I will admit I'm a little gullible since this is the first and only forum I've ever posted on.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
:deadmanny: I will admit I'm a little gullible since this is the first and only forum I've ever posted on.
When the Sony Nas BBS was up it seemed like someone was getting exposed like every other week. One mod posted pics of a family,husband,had a fake family background,ancestry and everything..for years had ppl fooled:bryan:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unpopular opinion here. I don't see what's so bad about her. That's the whole point of a forum like this- so we can bring different point of views. I've been accused of 'fishing for daps' or whatever because I don't hold an opinion that's expected of a woman too.

Also, haven't posters already vouched for her because she's linked them to her fb?
1 poster vouched for her, cant remember who it was tho

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
When the Sony Nas BBS was up it seemed like someone was getting exposed like every other week. One mod posted pics of a family,husband,had a fake family background,ancestry and everything..for years had ppl fooled:bryan:
That dedication :wow: I can't even commit to making breakfast every morning