LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
The white man and cac Jews are the devil :yeshrug:

HUMANS ARE NOT THE DEVIL

SOME ARE INFLUENCED BY THE DEVIL (EVIL INCLINATION)

U ARE RIGHT IN THAT THE EUROPEANS (NOT EUROPEAN JEWS WHO ENDED UP THERE THROUGH EXILE, BUT RATHER EUROPEAN NATIONS) HAVE BEEN THE MOST EVIL THROUGHOUT HISTORY

JEWS MIGHT HAVE SOME OF THE LEAST IF WE KEEPIN THE A BUCK THO

BUT EVERYONE IN THE WORLD HAS BEEN INFLUENCED BY EVIL INCLINATION AT ONE POINT OR ANOTHER.. ITS JUST A MATTER OF HOW MUCH. THOSE WIT NO TRUE LOVE FOR GOD ARE THE HIGHEST ON THE LIST.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
THATS SUBJECTIVE

RACE ISNT A REAL THING

JEWS COME IN ALL COLORS
Just like I'm a black Hispanic. It's an ethnicity.

But technically, my father's blood is from Spain. White folks

Being Jewish is not a race

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
THIS IS NOT THE FIRST 5 PICS OFF GOOGLE IMAGES I SEE, BUT TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, FIRST DUDE LOOKS MOROCCAN, SECOND DUDE LOOKS IRAQI, THIRD DUDE LOOKS ASHKENAZI MIX, 4TH DUDE LOOK PERSIAN, AND LAST DUDE LOOK BUKHARAN

:mjlol:

HERES YOUR SEPHARDIC JEW PROTOTYPE:

https%3A%2F%2Fthejm.netx.net%2Ffile%2Fasset%2F32580%2Fview%2F57159%2Fview_57159%3Ftoken%3D5d5cdc57-6399-40b5-afb0-93139921700e

Famous Sephardim – Sephardic Tradition and Recreation

Late response, but I literally pulled the first 5 guys off the link i posted above.

And after researching a bit, the 3rd guy is actually a damn Italian. The 2nd guy looks like a regular white old man when you do google search. All these folks are white, white white

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Famous Sephardim – Sephardic Tradition and Recreation

Late response, but I literally pulled the first 5 guys off the link i posted above.

And after researching a bit, the 3rd guy is actually a damn Italian. The 2nd guy looks like a regular white old man when you do google search. All these folks are white, white white

IF HES ITALIAN HOW CAN HE BE SEPHARDIC

:snoop:

MOST LIKELY MIXED ASHKENAZIS

THIS IS LIKE ME POSTING A LIST OF FAMOUS HISPANICS INCLUDING OSCAR DE LA HOYA, RICKY MARTIN, JENNIFER LOPEZ, TED CRUZ & GLORIA ESTEFAN AND SAYIN THEY ALL WHITE

HERES WHAT A AUTHENTIC MIZRAHI JEW LOOKS LIKE

Zohar_Argov_%281980s%29.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
The Nazis wanted to take EVERYONE out eventually.

Jews, mentally handicapped people, Romani etc. were first on their list because that was who they could get to first. It wasn't about the Jews race....it was about killing anyone that wasn't one of them, which was 99% of the world.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
The Nazis wanted to take EVERYONE out eventually.

Jews, mentally handicapped people, Romani etc. were first on their list because that was who they could get to first. It wasn't about the Jews race....it was about killing anyone that wasn't one of them, which was 99% of the world.

JEWS WERE BY FAR THE BIGGEST TARGET AND PRIMARY FOCUS, HENCE THE STAR OF DAVID THEY FORCED JEWS TO WEAR

Daps
They were white they were just seen as a lower class of white.
Why do you guys always say this goofy shyt.

Definitely not Italians.

They lynched Italians in Louisiana in the 1880s or 1890s.

Irish? That's just a carryover from England. A lot of the early immigrants were English and they became the people in power. When the Catholic Irish came over....that English vs. Irish hate from the Old World came over too. English whites (thanks in part to Henry VIII) did not trust the Pope's in Rome and therefore didn't trust any Catholic who, ostensibly, would follow whatever the Pope says.

Basically the English aristocrats and later American aristocrats weren't gonna co-sign the Irish as white until they were sure the Irish would play their part in maintaining white supremacy and the status quo.....and not follow the Pope if he leaned in a different direction.

Plus the Irish had lots of babies, weren't educated and spoke Gaelic. Black folks weren't Catholic mostly (except for Louisiana), we were easier to control because of the laws AND we would work for less money after being enslaved and making $0. Rich whites probably trusted us more than the Irish as they thought we were childlike in our brains. Once the rebirth of the Klan happened in 1915....they started looking at us as "dangerous" and slowly began accepting the Micks.

The Wops had to wait awhile and they still get looked at as "white" instead of White if you live in any place outside the coasts.