You Jewish?
1*HbXJ_6HOfppMRY2Kb_fEwQ.jpeg

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
WAS THE HOLOCAUST PREDICATED ON THE EXTERMINATION OF A “SUB-HUMAN” RACE?

YES OR NO?
The Jews in Europe are not Black, Mongoloid or Austranesian/Malai..
They are CAUCASIAN..
simple.
You are CAUCASIAN..you are not black, Mongoloid asian or malay..You are WHITE.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Got enough straw in that man? Whoopi said it was white against white. Is that true or false? What racial classification is on your birth certificate/driver's license/medical record, insurance card, etc. Are Jewish folks who died in the Holocaust phenotypically different from their German neighbors? Could you show the image of a Jewish and non-Jewish German, from that time period, in regular, everyday clothes standing next to each other to have a 10 year old child spot the differences?

MY RACE IS MARKED AS OTHER

IVE BEEN PULLED OVER NUMEROUS TYPE AND AN OFFICER HAS NEVER MARKED ME AS WHITE..I CAN UPLOAD MY TRAFFIC CITATIONS IF ITLL HELP U UNDERSTAND (DOUBT IT)

WAS IT WHITE ON WHITE? THATS SUBJECTIVE. BACK THEN I MOST LIKELY WOULD NOT HAVE CONSIDERED ASHKENAZI JEWS AS WHITE.. NOWADAYS, I REFER TO THEM AS CAC JEWS.

BUT THATS NEITHER HERE NOR THERE. WHOOPI CLAIMED RACE WASNT A FACTOR, WHICH IS SIMPLY NOT TRUE.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
The Jews in Europe are not Black, Mongoloid or Austranesian/Malai..
They are CAUCASIAN..
simple.
You are CAUCASIAN..you are not black, Mongoloid asian or malay..You are WHITE.

ARE ARABS CAUCASIAN? ARE HISPANICS CAUCASIAN? WHAT IS A CAUCASIAN? BECAUSE WE DO NOT COME FROM THE REGION OF THE CAUCUS MOUNTAINS.

THE TRUTH IS THAT U JUST HATE JEWS BECAUSE JUDAIDM IS ANTI-HOMOSEXUALITY AND U LOVE THE COCC.

Daps
MY RACE IS MARKED AS OTHER

IVE BEEN PULLED OVER NUMEROUS TYPE AND AN OFFICER HAS NEVER MARKED ME AS WHITE..I CAN UPLOAD MY TRAFFIC CITATIONS IF ITLL HELP U UNDERSTAND (DOUBT IT)

WAS IT WHITE ON WHITE? THATS SUBJECTIVE. BACK THEN I MOST LIKELY WOULD NOT HAVE CONSIDERED ASHKENAZI JEWS AS WHITE.. NOWADAYS, I REFER TO THEM AS CAC JEWS.

BUT THATS NEITHER HERE NOR THERE. WHOOPI CLAIMED RACE WASNT A FACTOR, WHICH IS SIMPLY NOT TRUE.

Nah. I need a birth certificate, driver's license, a marriage license, an insurance card or medical records. Something that can determine how Uncle Sam and your bottom line views you. You can block any personal info out and I'll shut the fukk up.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
ARE ARABS CAUCASIAN? ARE HISPANICS CAUCASIAN? WHAT IS A CAUCASIAN? BECAUSE WE DO NOT COME FROM THE REGION OF THE CAUCUS MOUNTAINS.

THE TRUTH IS THAT U JUST HATE JEWS BECAUSE JUDAIDM IS ANTI-HOMOSEXUALITY AND U LOVE THE COCC.
Yes to a degree western Asians are Caucasian people. Arabs are burnt white people who some then later intermixed with East African tribes.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Nah. I need a birth certificate, driver's license, a marriage license, an insurance card or medical records. Something that can determine how Uncle Sam and your bottom line views you. You can block any personal info out and I'll shut the fukk up.

YOU CAN IDENTIFY HOWEVER U WANT ON ANY OF THAT

NONE OF THOSE THINGS SAY A RACE ON EM REGARDLESS

DRIVERS LICENSE THAT SAYS RACE? INSURANCE CARD? THOSE ARE THINGS U FILL OUT URSELF

A TRAFFIC CITATION IS FILLED OUT BY AN OFFICER, U DONT GET A CHOICE ON THAT

ANYWAYS, I LIVE IN CALI .. ITS A MELTING POT OUT HERE. WE GENERALLY DONT CLASSIFY MIDDLE EASTERNS AS WHITE.. MAYBE IN ALABAMA OR WHEREVER FUCCASS STATE U FROM THAT PUTS RACE ON THE DRIVERS LICENSE, BUT NOT HERE MAYN.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The holocaust was about race to the germans, which is ultimately all that matters.

It was the exact same situation when the Japanese invaded China and had their own little holocaust 4 years before Hitler did. To the outside looking in it's one group of asians fighting with another group of asians, but to the Japanese it was absolutely about race. Some say that Japan's war in China inspired Hitler to invade Poland, and the holocaust was modeled after japanese war crimes against the Chinese civilians.
Herero and Namaqua genocide - Wikipedia

hatealot

Banned
Daps
yes, you are correct. she's right. these people:
_115782377_falashmuragondar2012gettyimages-156986569.jpg

are not the same race as anne frank:
220117111412-02-anne-frank-file-exlarge-169.jpg
They don't even consider Ethiopians jews to be really Jewish, they call them converts. But they did a study and these same Ethiopian jews share a DNA marker with some of the oldest groups of jews

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OK SO U THINK ARABS ARE WHITE.. GOT U

MOST OF THE WORLD DISAGREES WIT U

BUT I DID NOTICE A LOT OF UNCULTURED PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF DIFFERENT RACES BEYOND BLACK, WHITE, AND ASIAN

LIKE IF U THINK THIS GUY

-1x-1.jpg

AND THIS GUY

20170401070250_1DX_0758.JPG

SHARE THE SAME BLOODLINE.. U NEED TO HIT THE HISTORY BOOKS 1 TIME
They share the same caucasian heritage

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
:patrice:
-I'm just trying to figure out why people are wasting so much time discussing other races of jews that have nothing to do with the topic.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
OP

I'm a Black man

If you and I walked into a restaurant in 1935 Alabama, who is being served and who is being asked to leave?

Matter of fact...I don't know your complexion

If me and Jerry Seinfeld walked into a restaurant in 1935 Alabama, who is being served and who is being asked to leave?

If me and Seth Rogan walked into a restaurant in 1935 Alabama, who is being served and who is being asked to leave?

I get that we're trying to move away from race being a thing in society, but once again, non-Black people are trying to put the wagon before the horse and getting bad when we point it out.

Last edited: