FOR THE IGNORAMUS WHO THINK WHOOPI HAS A POINT

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
JEWS CAN BE ANY RACE..ITALIANS ARE ALL EUROPEAN

The 4th pic you commented on is an actor named Danny Nucci. I already knew he was Italian but looked him up found out his mother's Morrocan. So he has some percentage of African ancestry

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
The 4th pic you commented on is an actor named Danny Nucci. I already knew he was Italian but looked him up found out his mother's Morrocan. So he has some percentage of African ancestry

A GOOD PORTION OF SEPHARDIC JEWS ARE MOROCCAN, INCLUDING SOME IN MY FAMILY

A LOT OF SEPHARDIC JEWS ARE MIXED WIT ASHKENAZI

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
OP, come'ere bytch, lemme choke you by your sideburns, you Ashkenazi fakkit. :picard:

full

Daps
WHOOPIS POINT WAS THAT THE HOLOCAUST DIDNT HAPPEN DUE TO RACE

NOW IF DONALD TRUMP DECIDED TO KILL ALL THE MEXICANS BASED ON THEM BEING MEXICAN… WOULD THE FACT THAT A GOOD PORTION OF MEXICANS CAN PASS AS WHITE MAKE THAT NOT A RACIAL ISSUE?

:mjlol:

No MFer. Stick to what I'm talking about. Explain to me how your Jewishness can appear/disappear due to a date on a calendar.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
No MFer. Stick to what I'm talking. Explain to me how your Jewishness can appear/disappear due to a date on a calendar.

ONCE AGAIN

IT DOESNT

RACE IS MADE UP BY WHITE SUPREMACY TO CONQUER.. THATS WHY THE DESIGNATIONS R EVERCHANGING

WHATS REAL IS ETHNICITY & NATIONALITY

THOSR ARE NOT SUBJECTIVE YOUNG’N

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The holocaust was about race to the germans, which is ultimately all that matters.

It was the exact same situation when the Japanese invaded China and had their own little holocaust 4 years before Hitler did. To the outside looking in it's one group of asians fighting with another group of asians, but to the Japanese it was absolutely about race. Some say that Japan's war in China inspired Hitler to invade Poland, and the holocaust was modeled after japanese war crimes against the Chinese civilians.

Daps
ONCE AGAIN

IT DOESNT

RACE IS MADE UP BY WHITE SUPREMACY TO CONQUER.. THATS WHY THE DESIGNATIONS R EVERCHANGING

WHATS REAL IS ETHNICITY & NATIONALITY

THOSR ARE NOT SUBJECTIVE YOUNG’N

You posted the Nuremberg Law link as your argument for this post. I brought up the Mischling test that was in those Nuremberg Laws. You can't even stay on topic for something YOU brought up.

I guess Russians are non-white too using your logic since they, more than any group, suffered the most from the Nazi regime.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You posted the Nuremberg Law link as your argument for this post. I brought up the Mischling test that was in those Nuremberg Laws. You can't even stay on topic for something YOU brought up.

I guess Russians are non-white too using your logic since they, more than any group, suffered the most from the Nazi regime.

WAS THE HOLOCAUST PREDICATED ON THE EXTERMINATION OF A “SUB-HUMAN” RACE?

YES OR NO?

Daps
WAS THE HOLOCAUST PREDICATED ON THE EXTERMINATION OF A “SUB-HUMAN” RACE?

YES OR NO?

Got enough straw in that man? Whoopi said it was white against white. Is that true or false? What racial classification is on your birth certificate/driver's license/medical record, insurance card, etc. Are Jewish folks who died in the Holocaust phenotypically different from their German neighbors? Could you show the image of a Jewish and non-Jewish German, from that time period, in regular, everyday clothes standing next to each other to have a 10 year old child spot the differences?