LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
OP

I'm a Black man

If you and I walked into a restaurant in 1935 Alabama, who is being served and who is being asked to leave?

Matter of fact...I don't know your complexion

If me and Jerry Seinfeld walked into a restaurant in 1935 Alabama, who is being served and who is being asked to leave?

If me and Seth Rogan walked into a restaurant in 1935 Alabama, who is being served and who is being asked to leave?

I get that we're trying to move away from race being a thing in society, but once again, non-Black people are trying to put the wagon before the horse and getting bad when we point it out.

UR NOT THAT FAMILIAR WITH AMERICAN HISTORY, ARE U?

image-asset.jpeg

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You didn't answer the question

And how would they know if Jerry Seinfeld is Jewish? How would they know if Seth Rogan is Jewish?

How would they know if anyone was Jewish unless they were Orthodox or Hasidic and wore their Yarmulke??

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You didn't answer the question

And how would they know if Jerry Seinfeld is Jewish? How would they know if Seth Rogan is Jewish?

How would they know if anyone was Jewish unless they were Orthodox or Hasidic and wore their Yarmulke??

IT WOULD BE MUCH EASIER TO HIDE, ILL GIVE U THAT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
IT WOULD BE MUCH EASIER TO HIDE, ILL GIVE U THAT
That's all I'm saying

The Germans might have considered Jewish people a separate "race", but the rest of the world???

We didn't make these rules, we're just trying to navigate em and certain things are what they are

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
That's all I'm saying

The Germans might have considered Jewish people a separate "race", but the rest of the world???

We didn't make these rules, we're just trying to navigate em and certain things are what they are

THE REST OF THE WORLD DID TOO

THIS CURRENT CONSTRUCT OF RACE BEING COLOR ORIENTED IS FAIRLY NEW

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

image-asset.jpeg
don't make it racism

jew isn't a race

you a narcisistic crakkka down to the way you communicate in all caps. just being in the culture of hip hop does not change that. you lack complete awareness about yourself. you go into spaces not of your own and try to DOMINATE the conversation. speaks volumes of the mental image you have of yourself vs the people here and it comes off in the antagonistic energy you have as a poster.

1. Prejudice: Preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience
  2. Bias: Prejudice (preconceived opinion) in favor of or against one thing, person, or group compared with another, usually in a way considered to be unfair.
  3. Discrimination: The unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people or things, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex.
  4. Racism: The marginalization and/or oppression of people of color based on a socially constructed racial hierarchy that privileges white people.
just because some cac jews power tripped doesn't make it reality. you becoming more and more like a tranny activist with the delusions you and your type try to advance. We won't reject reality for your benefit.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
don't make it racism

jew isn't a race

you a narcisistic crakkka down to the way you communicate in all caps. just being in the culture of hip hop does not change that. you lack complete awareness about yourself. you go into spaces not of your own and try to DOMINATE the conversation. speaks volumes of the mental image you have of yourself vs the people here and it comes off in the antagonistic energy you have as a poster.

just because some cac jews power tripped doesn't make it reality. you becoming more and more like a tranny activist with the delusions you and your type try to advance. We won't reject reality for your benefit.

U TRYNA RAIN ON MY PARADE CUZ I JUST DROPPED THE FATLIP/KRAYZIE SINGLE?

U AINT SLICK BRO