audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
EVERYTHING I SAID IN THIS THREAD IS FACTS

iu

iu
iu

Gonna need about 50% of those holocaust funds to be diverted to real victims of slavery, champ.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Yeah
iu

Here's Roosh
iu

Detroit Suburb chaldeans? Yeah
iu

Most definitely yes. All it takes is a little Jesus or a little $$$. Cut off the beard, instant white man for christ.

NOW U JUST POSTIN RANDOM SHIIT

ARABS, PERSIANS, YEMENITES, IRAQIS, MOROCCANS, BUKHARANS ETC. ARE NOT WHITE .. THEY DESCEND IN THE MIDDLE EAST (NORTH AFRICA/WEST ASIA)

WHITE PEOPLE DESCEND IN EUROPE

SIMPLE SCIENCE

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
ASHKENAZI JEWS, SOMETIMES

SEPHARDIC JEWS DO NOT

ITS TIME U LEARN THE DIFFERENCE

I am not getting into this general conversation but I had to post this because I am sure that you know it already.

"Today Ashkenazim (plural for Ashkenazi) constitute more than 80 percent of all the Jews in the world, vastly outnumbering Sephardic Jews. In the early 21st century, Ashkenazi Jews numbered about 11 million. In Israel the numbers of Ashkenazim and Sephardim are roughly equal."

Ashkenazi | Definition & Facts

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I am not getting into this general conversation but I had to post this because I am sure that you know it already.

"Today Ashkenazim (plural for Ashkenazi) constitute more than 80 percent of all the Jews in the world, vastly outnumbering Sephardic Jews. In the early 21st century, Ashkenazi Jews numbered about 11 million. In Israel the numbers of Ashkenazim and Sephardim are roughly equal."

Ashkenazi | Definition & Facts

THATS WHAT I SAID

ISRAEL IS MAJORITY SEPHARDIC/MIZRAHI JEWS

AMERICA/EUROPE IS MOSTLY ASHKENAZI JEWS

THATS WHY PEOPLE GET CONFUSED AND JUST LABEL JEWS AS ONE RACE

ANY RACE CAN BE JEWISH .. BUT ALSO JEWS AS A WHOLE ARE 1 RACE (AND THAT INCLUDES BLACK JEWS)