For the first time South Africa ANC party loses election

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I wouldn't vote for them either if I knew they was selling my energy resources to Zimbabwe while I had to suffer through unannounced rolling black outs every day in the nicest parts of the country and live damn near in the stone ages the further I moved away from the whites of Pretoria and the fancy blacks in Joburg.

Non issue.

Peace to my people out in Winterveld

Hopefully you will finally get the resources you need and deserve now that the fancy blacks will have to work again.

Thabo

Pro
Daps
The group who cooperated with the white government during Aparheid :mjlol:
Every tribe had Bantustans, I don't know why you're singling them out. Besides it was Zulus who started the ANC.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
South Africans might win the koon of the year award. Idk how this happens in a country where you're 80% or more of the population, shyt wild. Immigration will lead to South Africa turning back into SOFT apartheid I'm afraid.
Technically apartheid doesn’t seem to have left. The wealth is still concentrated with white elites. Neighborhoods are still segregated in terms of infrastructure and education. ANC created an artifice of leadership but it’s been rife with grift and impotence. They let some Indian family come in and run the government for years and now look…just heartbreaking.

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
I follow this guys YouTube channel, he just did a video on headwinds facing SA so I'm not surprised either they are looking for change

Daps
Reppin
Botz
South Africans might win the koon of the year award. Idk how this happens in a country where you're 80% or more of the population, shyt wild. Immigration will lead to South Africa turning back into SOFT apartheid I'm afraid.

Lol, some of you analyze geopolitics like toddlers in constant fear, and your fear is always white people...

Just reactionaries, and the reactions always being dictated by whites or fear of their actions...Smh, how can some of you live like this?

80% of the votes went to parties led by black people. 20% went to a mixed coalition. You don't even understand what apartheid was...

Respectfully the ANC deserves this. The corruption from the ANC has been absolutely horrendous and the people had enough.

Exactly. They relaxed(because they believed they controlled the black vote completely), however, the new generation has decided to send them a message..."You work harder the next years, improve our situation, or you will be out completely"...Seriously, ANC districts have been a mess.