For the first time, black teenage suicide rates overtake white teenage suicide rates

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
This is the saddest news I heard in a while. I’m legit crying.

Black culture is at an all time low. We used to love each other. You could feel it in the greetings we gave and in the music we heard.
A lot of this was avoidable. I remember someone on here posted a thread in 2015 about divestors, coli nikkas ran in the thread and told nikkas that "its just the internet". Now look, a whole subculture around that been created. I blame the oldheads for putting their heads in the sand. Yall dropped the ball

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Die in their sleep is another issue affecting black men; we getting too flabby:francis:

Obesity, blood pressure, diabete, etc. :francis:
Brehs will straight up tell me their "cardio is sex" or try to shame me for cooking with less "seasoning"
:francis:

How are all my brehs in their late 20s/early 30s but look like how my dad's friends looked in their late 40s.
:francis:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
This is gonna sound ignorant and uninformed but..

Black kids ain't black no more, our cultural identity is being diluted by the internet and lack of tradition being passed down.

In essence, our black kids in general are more like white kids than ever before and have been adopting their issues as well. CSC, drug use, suicide, etc..

Remember when you used to be able to hear that something happened and you immediately knew the race of the person before you saw a picture? I've been wrong a lot more lately when trying to do that.
💯

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
A lot of this was avoidable. I remember someone on here posted a thread in 2015 about divestors, coli nikkas ran in the thread and told nikkas that "its just the internet". Now look, a whole subculture around that been created. I blame the oldheads for putting their heads in the sand. Yall dropped the ball
Tell us how we should have prepared as parents to be parents in the age of social media being the first set of parents in this lived in experience?

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I'm not about to get into that when it's men who validate what real men are. Until WE decide we aren't going to let "acting hood" be the definition of real black manhood as men, we should never complain that women follow OUR lead.

They can say what they want, but women follow behind what WE validate as real manhood. It's still on us.

,z

This is the image that the collective of black men created for themselves...why complain now, when black women were just following yalls lead??

This is false, and also a lazy cop out...men establish a code and ethics amongst men...when a group of men worship pu$$y over power...what you see currently are the results...you are admitting, you want pu$$y to lead you..that strategy does not work in a world patriarchy filled with competitive men...
What's the verdict here?

In other threads I see offense to the notion that women are followers but now it's the case?

Are we in a agreement black men need to be more patriarchal? And that women are submissive?

africngiant

All Star
Daps
What's the verdict here?

In other threads I see offense to the notion that women are followers but now it's the case?

Are we in a agreement black men need to be more patriarchal? And that women are submissive?
they dont want to submit to a nikka with a good head on his shoulders but makes under 6 figures then join incomes with him lol. lets be real. they think it’s lame, boring and like jail over being with a crashout instead

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Basically ever since 2018 the black teenage suicide rates have sky rocketed. I personally think that it has something to do with the inflation that started in 2016 (that's when those Airbnb and "house flipping" weirdos started going crazy. Also private equity firms started buying up homes at a faster rate). This needs more attention since these kids are being hit from all sides. Now they also have to deal with anti black racism being all over social media. Please protect your kids from social media!!!

inflation goes back to the 2008 when Quantitative easing started

NYC Rebel

Daps
What's the verdict here?

Are we in an agreement black men need to be more patriarchal? And that women are submissive?
I don’t give a fukk about other threads. Women follow our lead in who we validate as manhood. Dont care what they say. We give niqqas stamp of Black manhood approval. They follow what we stamp. It’s that simple.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
i see what ur saying but i disagree women dont respect alot of good men who try to proposition their value over bad counterparts. who’s fault does it become then at the most basic level. when these women already know right from wrong anyway

NYC Rebel

Daps
they dont want to submit to a nikka with a good head on his shoulders but makes under 6 figures then join incomes with him lol. lets be real. they think it’s lame, boring and like jail over being with a crashout instead
Amazing how you leap from niqqas being the authorities and dikk riders of making hood niqqas THE quintessential Negro.

How loud are you pushing back when niqqas yell “free (fill in with criminal)_____” and other bullshyt?

The biggest dikk riders of that shyt are other niqqas. Loudly proclaiming it on wax, their dress, inauthentic behavior and all that . And it’s annoying as fukk because some of us woke up and had to experience the authenticity of real hood niqqas who didn’t opt in to become hood niqqas. Kill that.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Amazing how you leap from niqqas being the authorities and dikk riders of making good niqqas the quintessential Negro,

How loud are you pushing back when niqqas yell “free (fill in with criminal)_____” and other bullshyt?

The biggest dikk riders of that shyt are other niqqas. And it’s annoying as fukk because some of us woke up and had to experience the authenticity of real hood niqqas who didn’t obtain to become hood niqqas. Kill that ,

i see what ur saying but i disagree women dont respect alot of good men who try to proposition their value over bad counterparts. who’s fault does it become then at the most basic level. when these women already know right from wrong anyway

NYC Rebel

Daps
Nope. You still not getting it. The biggest dikk riders of hood and flawed niqqas being authentic black men are other black men.

Nobody, dikk rides goonish hood niqqas more than non goons.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Nope. You still not getting it. The biggest dikk riders of hood and flawed niqqas being authentic black men are other black men.

Nobody dikk rides goonish hood niqqas more than black male non goons.

Its a damn shame that some of yall completely lack the slightest chauvinistic backbone to know your worth as men who women follow behind .

Until you as Black men stop validating these goons, stop expecting Black women to do differently. :childplease:

Last edited: