For the first time, black teenage suicide rates overtake white teenage suicide rates

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Nope. You still not getting it. The biggest dikk riders of hood and flawed niqqas being authentic black men are other black men.

Nobody, dikk rides goonish hood niqqas more than non goons.
on an individual level these college educated women still be choosing goonish nikkas over the ones who are establishing their careers & r responsible.

u then cant cast blame on the man on an individual level if that happens. the onus is on the woman at that point

we gotta hold women more accountable alot of their value systems r fukked up and immature lets be real.

it’s not still on the man if women still dont wanna submit to someone who’s doing things right

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
on an individual level these college educated women still be choosing goonish nikkas over the ones who are establishing their careers & r responsible.
Bruh….stop making excuses for niqqas.

What I despise by Black men is our inability to perform any self inventory. I went to college in Oklahoma with a preacher son who was on my dikk because I grew up in Brooklyn and he wanted to know all my stories because it fascinated him. shyt annoyed me to no end. I left Brooklyn to get away from the bs not relive it. About a month later I see this dude hanging around some Cali gangsters at a college party. I knew he was out of his depth but he was so thirsty to be this “real niqqa.”

The following summer, he and his girlfriend’s body were found stuffed in a closet of his apartment. All this to live some “real niqqa” code.

Until niqqas stop validating goon shyt to be authentic, don’t expect women to do different

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

u then cant cast blame on the man on an individual level if that happens. the onus is on the woman at that point

we gotta hold women more accountable alot of their value systems r fukked up and immature lets be real.

it’s not still on the man if women still dont wanna submit to someone who’s doing things right

nobody wants to have the convo. Black men only exist as Sperm donors to produce new slaves who will be Slave Labor.

Literally no real tangible programs focusing on Black boys and Black men, and nikkas gotta dead this leadership talk when there aint even black men in their family leading shyt lol everyone bows down to some old ass matriarch that makes terrible decisions that nobody checks. The moment nikkas even utter the words leadership they getting mobbed and doxxed by their own so called women and their slave nikka force.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Fathers neglecting their kids >>>>>>

Holding women accountable is useless..
If men were on the right path..the women tend to follow

The ball was dropped by fathers

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Bruh….stop making excuses for niqqas.

What I despise by Black men is our inability to perform any self inventory. I went to college in Oklahoma with a preacher son who was on my dikk because I grew up in Brooklyn and he wanted to know all my stories because it fascinated him. shyt annoyed me to no end. I left Brooklyn to get away from the bs not relive it. About a month later I see this dude hanging around some Cali gangsters at a college party. I knew he was out of his depth but he was so thirsty to be this “real niqqa.”

The following summer, he and his girlfriend’s body were found stuffed in a closet of his apartment. All this to live some “real niqqa” code.

Until niqqas stop validating goon shyt to be authentic, don’t expect women to do different
u just conveniently ignored the rest of my quote ngl

fukk it tho

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Society hates us:francis:We get it from all angles and are gaslighted about it, it is socially acceptable to shyt on black men.:francis:Young black boys take their first steps into the world battling against the very negative programming of every other demographic towards us. Contradicting messages of needing to be tough and aggressive, juxtaposed with trying not to be an unproductive, caricature. We are called the white men of the black community for attempting to embody leadership, discipline and structure while being called conquered at the same time.

What I have come to realize is that there is no right way to be a black man, no secret code where suddenly you will get that validation and acceptance from others. This is why I never call another breh arrogant, we have been pushed into a corner and it seems logical to put yourself first unapologetically. I will do the right things as I see it because of my own personal integrity but the need to be a good black man in the eyes of society has died for me.

I have been through that psychological, emotional and even spiritual crisis that I think many black teenagers are going through. The more perceptive and sensitive you are naturally, the worst all these contradicting messages have on you. You have to ground yourself in the real word, find something you can do very well and get better at while simultaneously developing your inner self, rebuild your identity and sense of self from scratch. Sometimes a fragmenting self pulling itself apart at the seams can be an opportunity for real growth but you have to weather the storm.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
u just conveniently ignored the rest of my quote ngl

fukk it tho
I am because at the end of the day, it’s black men who allow flawed black men to define our authenticity and you refuse to accept responsibility for our women following behind us

Last edited:

Suge Shot Me

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@DrBanneker

The video in the OP is based on a Pew research report (link here) that is based on data from WONDER.

Screenshot-20240726-105142.png

These are the notes on the data used:

Note: Data for this publication was downloaded from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC’s) WONDER database on Feb. 5, 2024. Data from 2018-2022 was downloaded from “Multiple Cause of Death (Provisional).” The ICD-10 codes of interest were U03, X60-X84, and Y87. Data was downloaded for each year separately and disaggregated by race, ethnicity, and single-year age groups. If the disaggregated data had fewer than 10 deaths in the category, that data was suppressed by the CDC and not included in this analysis. Deaths and population data for 10- to 19-year-olds were then aggregated for all races/ethnicities and for Black non-Hispanic and White non-Hispanic separately. Rates were calculated according to the CDC WONDER standard: Count/Population * 100,000.

I tried to replicate their finding but came up with different suicide rates for both non-hispanic blacks and whites 10-19 in 2022, with whites being higher (link here).

Single Race 6​
Results are sorted in by-variable order
Black or African American3805,817,7576.5
White1,51721,313,2187.1
Total1,89727,130,9757.0

Am I missing something?

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
It does more than help. It's a default ingredient. A stable home includes a father figure.

The biggest factor is economic. Not really a "father figure". Plenty of kids from single moms or even two moms don't become goons.

I'm not trying to minimize. But the numbers say if momz is making good money....the babies are generally alright.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
The biggest factor is economic. Not really a "father figure". Plenty of kids from single moms or even two moms don't become goons.

I'm not trying to minimize. But the numbers say if momz is making good money....the babies are generally alright.
You're reducing the issue by only talking about goons. That's not the only issue affecting black boys. Here, for instance, we're talking about suicide.

The best stable household you can have is a father and a mother. It should be the norm. `If we keep it real, a single household, in most cases is already a sign of instability, money or not.

That's why a lot of these black boyz are out there lost.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
You're reducing the issue by only talking about goons. That's not the only issue affecting black boys. Here, for instance, we're talking about suicide.

The best stable household you can have is a father and a mother. It should be the norm. `If we keep it real, a single household, in most cases is already a sign of instability, money or not.

That's why a lot of these black boyz are out there lost.

You know what. That's fair.