For the first time, black teenage suicide rates overtake white teenage suicide rates

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
nobody wants to have the convo. Black men only exist as Sperm donors to produce new slaves who will be Slave Labor.

Literally no real tangible programs focusing on Black boys and Black men, and nikkas gotta dead this leadership talk when there aint even black men in their family leading shyt lol everyone bows down to some old ass matriarch that makes terrible decisions that nobody checks. The moment nikkas even utter the words leadership they getting mobbed and doxxed by their own so called women and their slave nikka force.
Somehow, it always ends up being Black women fault :beli:

NYC Rebel

Daps
nobody wants to have the convo. Black men only exist as Sperm donors to produce new slaves who will be Slave Labor.

Literally no real tangible programs focusing on Black boys and Black men, and nikkas gotta dead this leadership talk when there aint even black men in their family leading shyt lol everyone bows down to some old ass matriarch that makes terrible decisions that nobody checks. The moment nikkas even utter the words leadership they getting mobbed and doxxed by their own so called women and their slave nikka force.
Here’s what irks me.

Studies show that as a child enters their teenage years, boys in particular, tune their mothers out. It’s a natural part of their independence. And they only hear things that are scary or unsafe at that point. I can’t tell you how many Black single moms I KNOW are telling their sons to do the right thing and their boys simply won’t listen. But the second a Black man with a booming ass voice is giving the same message, suddenly they get it.

Again….im a chauvinist and always have been in this department. Balls dictate what our women do. Our absence dictates what happens to our kids. It always comes down to us as Black men

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Here’s what irks me.

Studies show that as a child enters their teenage years, boys in particular, tune their mothers out. It’s a natural part of their independence. And they only things that are scary or unsafe at that point. I can’t tell you how many Black single moms I KNOW are telling their sons to do the right thing and their boys simply won’t listen. But the second a Black man with a booming ass voice is giving the same message, suddenly they get it.

Again….im a chauvinist and always have been in this department. Balls dictate what our women do. Our absence dictates what happens to our kids. It always comes down to us as Black men

nikka I said go die I'm not reading that

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somehow, it always ends up being Black women fault :beli:
The fukk you mean somehow? The fukk you mean always?:dahell::mjlol:

This is part of the problem. Blaming black men for everything is literally a multi billionaire dollar system. Only in recent years have nikkas finally been unafraid to say "Ay we need to really start discussing some of these women's behavior and how a lot of black boys are being ruined by their mothers" and the queen mother earth ass nikkas can't wait to rush to the rescue before the conversation even starts

NYC Rebel

Daps
nikka go die
Niqqa fukk you and your shytty unread theories.

Its clowns like you who have never cracked open a book or peer reviewed studies dealing with our plight who make the most noise based on your shyty anecdotal theories.

Yall care about Black folks in as much as you get the chance to posture on social media, never enough to take a real deep dive to get to the real from a behavioral, political, or economic standpoint. Some of yall simply don’t give a fukk about Black people to THAT degree so you fill the gap with these garbage ass lazy narratives rather than investigative and the learned care we as Black people deserve.

I go all across the globe being sick of Black folk being some “from the gut” as niqqas speaking on us rather than researching us.

NYC Rebel

Daps
The fukk you mean somehow? The fukk you mean always?:dahell::mjlol:

This is part of the problem. Blaming black men for everything is literally a multi billionaire dollar system. Only in recent years have nikkas finally been unafraid to say "Ay we need to really start discussing some of these women's behavior and how a lot of black boys are being ruined by their mothers" and the queen mother earth ass nikkas can't wait to rush to the rescue before the conversation even starts
Balls dictate shyt . I’m a man. It’s only American men (both Black and white) who have this bytch made thing where they tuck in their nuts and give women some equal say when biology still tips the scales to us being the bottom fukking line .

Boys tune out their mothers at some point. That is nature. At the end, balls dictate shyt. And until American men stop bytching and accept that the end result lies with us no matter how much these women chirp equality or this and that, we will get nowhere

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Are there any research articles that can actually point to a reason this is happening?

Because a lot the reasons brought up here are either things that have been around for a while, or aren't unique to BM

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Are there any research articles that can actually point to a reason this is happening?

Because a lot the reasons brought up here are either things that have been around for a while, or aren't unique to BM
There isnt any data right now, but if you use case studies (like the bay area) you'll see that it's mostly just economics and access to capital. I'm sure some black feminists are figuring out ways to say that it's because of "toxic black male masculinity" while also propping up white nationalist white men for "protecting black women".

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
There's a lot of depression and untreated trauma..Black people do not seek therapy.

The socio economic and socio political landscape in America is overtly anti-Black and this makes it harder for Black youth to feel they're part of the broader national landscape.
Black people are trapped both mentally and physically in the geography of the US and don't know how to break free.

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
There isnt any data right now, but if you use case studies (like the bay area) you'll see that it's mostly just economics and access to capital. I'm sure some black feminists are figuring out ways to say that it's because of "toxic black male masculinity" while also propping up white nationalist white men for "protecting black women".
Money will not fix black men..I seriously don't understand why yall keep ducking and dodging the real solutions to the black man's plight....