for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
lost everything today... but some field goal bets... but dropped my last bet 16 bucks throw away on the 76ers moneyline and phoenix -8 spread... won 244 bucks... up 144 for the day...

second time 76ers have won in the last 3 days being HUGE dogs.... but thats why u gotta watch league pass brehs... there a sneaky good bad team
I had them at +300 against lakers and somebody else earlier this year, they know how to keep it close and finish out 4th qtrs

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
:scusthov: Man I know you guys are gambling but I don't how yall are missing out on these playoff games betting on terrible basketball games

I watched the nfl playoff games in their entirety... and to be honest with you i just love nba basketball... much more than football... and i see my highest return on nba games and its not even close...

im from canada so u now u know how i feel when i come in this thread and its nothing but talk about college bowl games for 4 days straight lol

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched the nfl playoff games in their entirety... and to be honest with you i just love nba basketball... much more than football... and i see my highest return on nba games and its not even close...

im from canada so u now u know how i feel when i come in this thread and its nothing but talk about college bowl games for 4 days straight lol

:ehh: good point. It's funny, I first started betting on NBA, but honestly, my interest in it has waned as of late. College football and NFL have become my favorite sports to bet on.

I love basketball, but the volume of NBA games is insane, and I honestly have no interest in betting on half the games on the board anymore.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
:ehh: good point. It's funny, I first started betting on NBA, but honestly, my interest in it has waned as of late. College football and NFL have become my favorite sports to bet on.

I love basketball, but the volume of NBA games is insane, and I honestly have no interest in betting on half the games on the board anymore.

Gift and a curse

You basically have to have no life to bet on NBA games and make a profit consistently in the long run...

I'm in a position where I just dj and do music so I can do it somewhat but it is a grind.

The gift to it is that if you have an edge you can maximize it more than you can in the NFL or College football where there's literally only 16 weeks. You mess up 3-4 weeks in the NFL and that kills your profit, where as in the NBA there's a bigger margin for error. You can take days and weeks off. I think in an alternate universe,

I started off primarily betting NFL so I think I'm probably strongest at that and have the best feel for how a game is going to go but right now I've been doing well in the NBA and I normally can find a 1-2 games I really like a night.

I do think College Football is probably the easiest sport to be tho…

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Gift and a curse

You basically have to have no life to bet on NBA games and make a profit consistently in the long run...

I'm in a position where I just dj and do music so I can do it somewhat but it is a grind.

The gift to it is that if you have an edge you can maximize it more than you can in the NFL or College football where there's literally only 16 weeks. You mess up 3-4 weeks in the NFL and that kills your profit, where as in the NBA there's a bigger margin for error. You can take days and weeks off. I think in an alternate universe,

I started off primarily betting NFL so I think I'm probably strongest at that and have the best feel for how a game is going to go but right now I've been doing well in the NBA and I normally can find a 1-2 games I really like a night.

I do think College Football is probably the easiest sport to be tho…
CFB is a godsend. I haven't been able to do shyt in any other sport. I can sniff out at least 3 bad lines a week during the CFB season, I can't really do it on any other sport. And CFB teams have much longer runs. If you would have picked up Baylor, Bama, ECU, Wisky, Houston, FSU during the middle of the season and just tailed them all the way through, you would have made a killing. Wisconsin at some point was on a 21 game ATS streak :wow:. FSU I think covered ATS every game this season and they were getting 30-40 point spreads routinely.

I remember a week ECU got -5 against NC State, my eyes lit up so hard cause I knew NC state wasn't shyt. ECU was well on their way to covering by the time the first qtr was up

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
If you're gonna take a shot on a big dog, take it with the Chargers.

If you love the moneyline though, in your mind the +7 should be a no-brainer as well.

I took a jab today so I'm going to take the points, but I really see the Chargers as a legit sleeper team.

If I take an L here so be it, but I'm not going out betting on these fraud ass bengals
I'm either about to make a terrible bet or a good decision. I think i might lay 200 on Chargers at +230. Dalton is not very good as mentioned and Chargers defense is decent enough to cause a turnover or 2. Phil Rivers ain't perfect but he is more than capable of putting up enough points to get the upset, he does scare me with his dumb ass throws and decisions but I like the value here.

Split the money put 150 on Chargers -110, and 50 on the m/l....If bpth hit that should get you back like 250.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
lost everything today... but some field goal bets... but dropped my last bet 16 bucks throw away on the 76ers moneyline and phoenix -8 spread... won 244 bucks... up 144 for the day...

second time 76ers have won in the last 3 days being HUGE dogs.... but thats why u gotta watch league pass brehs... there a sneaky good bad team

with michael carter williams 76ers are a totally different team
without him they lose by like 15, and 20

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:scusthov: Man I know you guys are gambling but I don't how yall are missing out on these playoff games betting on terrible basketball games
this isn't a good observation at all

i'd rather bet on something more obscure than an nfl playoff game with those lines and the potential for fukkery at all times. the more popular it is, the more people focus on one event the worse its gonna end up for everyone

entertainment, popularity, and quality does not matter