for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
real talk ive made like 300 bucks off of 10-15 dollar bets on betting field goals in the last 2 weeks... and i just started doing it last week... u can really predict with the flow of the game and if the team is a good red zone team what and when to bet.

also your only betting on the field goal attempt... i feel like i found a glitch in the system... little risk high payoff

:pachaha: you on bovada? That shyt is useful if you know how predictable a coach's play calls are. Being able to bet whether they run or pass

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
yea i just did that too :lupe:

real talk ive made like 300 bucks off of 10-15 dollar bets on betting field goals in the last 2 weeks... and i just started doing it last week... u can really predict with the flow of the game and if the team is a good red zone team what and when to bet.

also your only betting on the field goal attempt... i feel like i found a glitch in the system... little risk high payoff

I dont like betting more than $5 cause knowing myself i would get too carried away..

But on that long drive in the colts game where they started around the 10 down 10, i threw $1 on the +750 FG and $1 on the TD dont remember the + but i came up good off that lol

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I dont like betting more than $5 cause knowing myself i would get too carried away..

But on that long drive in the colts game where they started around the 10 down 10, i threw $1 on the +750 FG and $1 on the TD dont remember the + but i came up good off that lol
lol preciate it breh, that shyt got me on that last td thought:to:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
:pachaha: you on bovada? That shyt is useful if you know how predictable a coach's play calls are. Being able to bet whether they run or pass

no but i might switch to it cause william hill charges me 17.50 on every withdrawal for a wire transfer cause im in canada... it allows me to deposit from my bank account tho... and i need another site like that cause my credit card doesnt allow gambling sites.

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
lol yea im on bovada, I was eating good off that second half run with them colts.:takedat: Now Im down as fukk on this gay ass game :sadcam:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
what is happening to okc... gonna cost me 400 bucks... i cant believe there gonna lose 3 straight... minny is not even a playoff team... take over the god damn game durant

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
damn chicago is gonna cover too... dont understand what the hawks are without horford... milshap shows flashes but nah...

well fukk there goes all of my bets except phoenix spread parlayed with philly moneyline... its a longshot... but its all i got lol

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
what is happening to okc... gonna cost me 400 bucks... i cant believe there gonna lose 3 straight... minny is not even a playoff team... take over the god damn game durant

Why'd you do this to me bruh? had a nikka scared to check the score and ready to hit the bar mad as shyt

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
Why'd you do this to me bruh? had a nikka scared to check the score and ready to hit the bar mad as shyt

they were down 10 in the 3rd... trailed the entire game literally... and didnt look like they had a chance to win... your lucky u werent checking the score or league pass, i was confused how okc was trailing the entire game... but in the end durant took over...

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Yall lied to me about these Clippers, I aint een mad though, anybody watch the game?