for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
these nikka dont know wtf to call on these fukking blitz? man jay Gruden u sorry

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
these nikka dont know wtf to call on these fukking blitz? man jay Gruden u sorry

Ever since i saw a video of Asante Sammuel on NFL. com breaking down what :beli: taught him in new england about what to do on that route i never understood why offense continued to use it

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this isn't a good observation at all

i'd rather bet on something more obscure than an nfl playoff game with those lines and the potential for fukkery at all times. the more popular it is, the more people focus on one event the worse its gonna end up for everyone

entertainment, popularity, and quality does not matter

:scusthov: Gambling is supposed to be fun and besides, the more people watching, the more predictable the line is.

:scusthov: Losing on an obscure basketball game when I could watch and lose on the NFL playoffs in all of their glory

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:scusthov: Gambling is supposed to be fun and besides, the more people watching, the more predictable the line is.

:scusthov: Losing on an obscure basketball game when I could watch and lose on the NFL playoffs in all of their glory
would you call yourself a serious bettor or do it just for fun?

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
would you call yourself a serious bettor or do it just for fun?

There plays I designate for fun, and plays I'm sure about where I make a considerable increase in the bet volume.

There's plenty of small plays I make just to enjoy a big game. Case in point, tommorow's BCS championship.

That game would normally be a no play in any other instance, but I'm going to play it.

Primtime games are huge money makers if you play the unexpected results. I was half-joking with my initial post.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Really curious to see what it opens at. I see Broncos by a field goal. I'm guessing the line opens 9.5

Classic Seyton fade coming up
Peyton my dude but I got 5 for 500 if the chargers win it all. I knew I shoulda threw more money down when I had the chance

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Ok vegas is begging us to take packers at +3 so does that mean the 49ers blow em out or win by 7? I really dont see kap outplaying rodgers at green bay in the playoffs. im putting 100 on pack at +3 to win 110