for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
Gift and a curse

You basically have to have no life to bet on NBA games and make a profit consistently in the long run...

I'm in a position where I just dj and do music so I can do it somewhat but it is a grind.

The gift to it is that if you have an edge you can maximize it more than you can in the NFL or College football where there's literally only 16 weeks. You mess up 3-4 weeks in the NFL and that kills your profit, where as in the NBA there's a bigger margin for error. You can take days and weeks off. I think in an alternate universe,

I started off primarily betting NFL so I think I'm probably strongest at that and have the best feel for how a game is going to go but right now I've been doing well in the NBA and I normally can find a 1-2 games I really like a night.

I do think College Football is probably the easiest sport to be tho…

this man speaks the truth... im 27 now so i dont really party like that anymore... i just chill at home with my chick.. smoke.. play ps4 and watch league pass lol... so im watching all of these games that literally 97% of fans could not sit through...

also i work in chill office where i can strategize my bets everyday... on a 9 game night like last night ill have 5-6 bets going... and ill usually hit one or two for an overall profit.

problem with watching so many games is u start to fall in love with underdogs... this has worked well recently for me with philly, and the knicks but in the long run i gotta get more reserved with my bets.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
i aint here betting 200 bucks on a game so what prop bets are we lookin at here... if dalton looks shaky yall need to look into live betting field goal attempt before each drive.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ball State -275
Cincinnati Bengals -270

Golden State Warriors -3½
Minnesota -360
Oregon +5
Wisconsin -
Kansas -480
sweden -275

20 paying 527.50

Sweden U20 -275

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bengals 8-0 at home and 8-0 against the spread at home. Huge advantage in the trenches and at WR. The line is right brehs.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
when you bet on a player to score the first touchdown like AJ green... is that just for cincy for first td scored overall?!!?

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
ok stop them on the one force a field goal... costanzas field goal betting theory in play