for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2-0 on two ML straight bets. Weekend parlay now just needs the Bengals and Niners to come through :blessed:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
The UNDER 54

and the Saints +3.5

Good Night!!!!

edit: also has ohio state, vanderbilt,

TERRIBLE MOVES on the Under in the Chiefs Game & Clippers game but another winning day.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really like Bengals -7 , gonna go large on it. That D is for real and I think Rivers will be in for a long day after their run game is shut down. Undefeated at home including 3 wins against playoff opponents(Colts, Pats, Packers). Chargers were a missed FG away from losing to the second string Chiefs at home in an elimination game. Bengals by 10.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I really like Bengals -7 , gonna go large on it. That D is for real and I think Rivers will be in for a long day after their run game is shut down. Undefeated at home including 3 wins against playoff opponents(Colts, Pats, Packers). Chargers were a missed FG away from losing to the second string Chiefs at home in an elimination game. Bengals by 10.

I was leaning that way for a while but right now I think the value is with the Chargers and I took the points. I don't trust Andy Dalton or Marvin Lewis in the playoffs regardless of how dominant they've been in at home during this season. I think 7 points is too much and Phillip Rivers is a better QB. But that's just my opinion.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was leaning that way for a while but right now I think the value is with the Chargers and I took the points. I don't trust Andy Dalton or Marvin Lewis in the playoffs regardless of how dominant they've been in at home during this season. I think 7 points is too much and Phillip Rivers is a better QB. But that's just my opinion.

Chargers were the only play I felt good about all wildcard.... them and the Chiefs :snoop:

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
I'm either about to make a terrible bet or a good decision. I think i might lay 200 on Chargers at +230. Dalton is not very good as mentioned and Chargers defense is decent enough to cause a turnover or 2. Phil Rivers ain't perfect but he is more than capable of putting up enough points to get the upset, he does scare me with his dumb ass throws and decisions but I like the value here.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm either about to make a terrible bet or a good decision. I think i might lay 200 on Chargers at +230. Dalton is not very good as mentioned and Chargers defense is decent enough to cause a turnover or 2. Phil Rivers ain't perfect but he is more than capable of putting up enough points to get the upset, he does scare me with his dumb ass throws and decisions but I like the value here.

If you're gonna take a shot on a big dog, take it with the Chargers.

If you love the moneyline though, in your mind the +7 should be a no-brainer as well.

I took a jab today so I'm going to take the points, but I really see the Chargers as a legit sleeper team.

If I take an L here so be it, but I'm not going out betting on these fraud ass bengals

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
If you're gonna take a shot on a big dog, take it with the Chargers.

If you love the moneyline though, in your mind the +7 should be a no-brainer as well.

I took a jab today so I'm going to take the points, but I really see the Chargers as a legit sleeper team.

If I take an L here so be it, but I'm not going out betting on these fraud ass bengals
right, the points looking real lovely. i'm just being a lil greedy and in my heart i think Chargers could win if Phil don't turn the ball over. Imma look at his turnover numbers on the road in a second. I might take a teaser though chargers +14 packers +9.5

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
right, the points looking real lovely. i'm just being a lil greedy and in my heart i think Chargers could win if Phil don't turn the ball over. Imma look at his turnover numbers on the road in a second. I might take a teaser though chargers +14 packers +9.5

I see the Bengals winning by a field goal in overtime or something like that. Chargers got a lot of fight in them. I don't see them laying down. They're either gonna choke away a lead, or they're going to fukk up in a critical situation and lose on an overtime TD by 6 or a field goal. That's how I see it happening.

Them winning straight up is a HUGE possibility though

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
lost everything today... but some field goal bets... but dropped my last bet 16 bucks throw away on the 76ers moneyline and phoenix -8 spread... won 244 bucks... up 144 for the day...

second time 76ers have won in the last 3 days being HUGE dogs.... but thats why u gotta watch league pass brehs... there a sneaky good bad team