for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I think the Saints gonna win. That sack Foles just took, that took them outta FG might cost them :lupe:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Haven't really watched the game. Is this a case of Andy Reid bad time management? Did he even try to run the clock?

Bad clock management but also cursed by the fact that his whole team literally died on the field. :deadrose: It was like one of those games of Madden on All madden or Superstar on NBA 2k when the Computer does everything to cheat their way back in the game. How you lose your starting RB, back up rb, starting corner, WR and countless other players in ONE playoff game :heh:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bad clock management but also cursed by the fact that his whole team literally died on the field. :deadrose: It was like one of those games of Madden on All madden or Superstar on NBA 2k when the Computer does everything to cheat their way back in the game. How you lose your starting RB, back up rb, starting corner, WR and countless other players in ONE playoff game :heh:

Allah himself sent a scourge over that team. I knew it was over as soon as they had to settle for that field goal. That secondary looked like a bunch of blind men were playing out there on those last several drives.

It was one of those terrible feelings where you're "up" by several scores but you know you're gonna lose it anyway

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Allah himself sent a scourge over that team. I knew it was over as soon as they had to settle for that field goal. That secondary looked like a bunch of blind men were playing out there on those last several drives.

It was one of those terrible feelings where you're "up" by several scores but you know you're gonna lose it anyway

once they kicked that fieldgoal and were up 6
i knew it was done

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
tip for tomorrow, Sunderland -250 should be good

Bottom of the 1st division vs bottom of the 3rd division

Sunderland have been dominating but can't finish, Carlisle should should give plenty of chances to do that

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
Real shyt, @Costanza dropped a gem in this thread though, put a lil something down on field goals +500 or whatever and youll probably end up with a nice profit

real talk ive made like 300 bucks off of 10-15 dollar bets on betting field goals in the last 2 weeks... and i just started doing it last week... u can really predict with the flow of the game and if the team is a good red zone team what and when to bet.

also your only betting on the field goal attempt... i feel like i found a glitch in the system... little risk high payoff