for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So say the panthers opened at a -4 and it went up to a -7, you'd put money on the bucs instead cuz the line moved up 3 points?

Depends. In a lot of instances, I might, but in this one I bet on the panthers despite that number going up. The Buccaneers are absolutely atrocious and they've quit on their coach. I actually bet with the public on that game.

When you bet on a rapidly moving line people call that chasing steam. It's the theory that you're on the right side because the number moving is vastly over or underinflated.

Usually steam comes into play more with sharps and shyt like that, but some of that sharp shyt is overrated especially in a prime time game.

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Brehs after hours and hours of work finally got my model up and running and we going big tonight with the first pick: Probably going to be wrong this is not one of the 3*** picks I been using so I would not advise following this until I get the kinks straightened out - but my line for tonight is Packers by 14 so I will be making a nice lil wager on them.
JMNcxMT.png

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Depends. In a lot of instances, I might, but in this one I bet on the panthers despite that number going up. The Buccaneers are absolutely atrocious and they've quit on their coach. I actually bet with the public on that game.

When you bet on a rapidly moving line people call that chasing steam. It's the theory that you're on the right side because the number moving is vastly over or underinflated.

Usually steam comes into play more with sharps and shyt like that, but some of that sharp shyt is overrated especially in a prime time game.

Yeah alot of that sharp, numbers, analytics can be VERY overated
Actually bet the ML on ATL:sadcam:. Whatever though. Finally hit my teaser this week.:blessed:

M/L On ATL? I like to pick my spots, their showing against Tampa last week would have made me stay away. Arizona's a pretty decent team not to mention they were at home. This is hindsight but the only home teams to lose this week were Jacksonville (surprise surprise), Philly (9 game home losing streak), and Tampa (surprise surprise)

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah alot of that sharp, numbers, analytics can be VERY overated

M/L On ATL? I like to pick my spots, their showing against Tampa last week would have made me stay away. Arizona's a pretty decent team not to mention they were at home. This is hindsight but the only road teams to lose this week were Jacksonville (surprise surprise), Philly (9 game home losing streak), and Tampa (surprise surprise)

Man I learned my less on the Jags. For the first 3-4 weeks I kept betting their huge spreads but I've learned to stay the fukk away from them. They're truly an abomination :russ:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Brehs after hours and hours of work finally got my model up and running and we going big tonight with the first pick: Probably going to be wrong this is not one of the 3*** picks I been using so I would not advise following this until I get the kinks straightened out - but my line for tonight is Packers by 14 so I will be making a nice lil wager on them.
JMNcxMT.png

I havent bet on the NFL at all this week, I just might follow you....:usure: not for $150 though. After the greatness that is massey sports, if we can get something similar popping in the NFL :wow: Christmas is on me

oprah-you-get-a-car2.gif

Just took GB -8

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I havent bet on the NFL at all this week, I just might follow you....:usure: not for $150 though. After the greatness that is massey sports, if we can get something similar popping in the NFL :wow: Christmas is on me

oprah-you-get-a-car2.gif

Just took GB -8

:pachaha: I got Vikings +7.5 let's see what happens here.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
JMNcxMT.png

:lupe: breh can you get your model to calculate NBA games? If so, what does the magic model say about Tuesday's games?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
So you gotta spend hours calculating just one game using your system? It's not just like a program you punch in on Excel :skip: ?

Im assuming he only has it built for the NFL right now. For the NBA he'd have to do something different