for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I was actually thinking of playing washington.

Im scared of Wash, they're at home but 28.5 maybe too steep for me. Cal has played way better teams than Washington and have only lost by 28 or more twice by Oregon (39) and Oregon State (32)

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im scared of Wash, they're at home but 28.5 maybe too steep for me. Cal has played way better teams than Washington and have only lost by 28 or more twice by Oregon (39) and Oregon State (32)

Yeah. If I end up playing it, I'm only gonna put a little bit on it. I just think there's a chance Washington just destroys Cal after a really bad loss to Arizona

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
noZkH1H.jpg

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I think the only NFL game Im betting on today is the Skins...I got $30, I might throw $10 on the Skins to cover, $10 on the over and $20 on the Skins M/L. That's my squad and I just have a really good feeling they may get the upset. Logically, I heard Peyton may have gotten hurt in the Colts game, Denvers defense sucks (so does the Skins). Skins offense starting to come around. The one area that scares me is Trindan Holiday, SKins have given up return TDs in their last two games.

I'll save my money for college...as the saying goes your money is won on Saturday and lost on Sunday...NFL's just way too unpredictable

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the only NFL game Im betting on today is the Skins...I got $30, I might throw $10 on the Skins to cover, $10 on the over and $20 on the Skins M/L. That's my squad and I just have a really good feeling they may get the upset. Logically, I heard Peyton may have gotten hurt in the Colts game, Denvers defense sucks (so does the Skins). Skins offense starting to come around. The one area that scares me is Trindan Holiday, SKins have given up return TDs in their last two games.

I'll save my money for college...as the saying goes your money is won on Saturday and lost on Sunday...NFL's just way too unpredictable

:patrice: :pachaha: Dumb as fukk for betting on Penn State yesterday and I wish I put more on NC State

Only NFL bet today is $80 on Arizona -2.5, win or lose, I'm gonna go all in on whatever the Bulls number is around gametime Tuesday night. I predicted it would be around 5.5 but I was off by half a point. Gonna wait until it goes up to around 5.5 or 6 and put everythang on that. I think Bulls could easily win straight up but I'm taking the points to be safe

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
:patrice: :pachaha: Dumb as fukk for betting on Penn State yesterday and I wish I put more on NC State

Only NFL bet today is $80 on Arizona -2.5, win or lose, I'm gonna go all in on whatever the Bulls number is around gametime Tuesday night. I predicted it would be around 5.5 but I was off by half a point. Gonna wait until it goes up to around 5.5 or 6 and put everythang on that. I think Bulls could easily win straight up but I'm taking the points to be safe

I don't think Noah is gonna play :whoa:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think Noah is gonna play :whoa:

I'm aware of that, but remember when the Heat lost their streak to the Bulls on the road they didn't have Noah either. With or without Noah I like their frontline and I like the refs giving Chicago the calls in primetime for Derrick Rose's return. Hopefully Noah doesn't play so I can get a better number. I see Heat winning by 4 or losing straight up.