for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
So you gotta spend hours calculating just one game using your system? It's not just like a program you punch in on Excel :skip: ?

I have to find the right stats that predict NBA games get them all loaded into R find the proper regression that fits, back test it against all the spreads from the past 5 years it would take me another 20+ hours. I dont have the program on this comp Ill post it tomorrow but its not like I can just throw an NBA team in there. These are the most predictive stats from NFL games that I use in my current system - The lower numbers represent higher predictability
GizqtpK.jpg

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have to find the right stats that predict NBA games get them all loaded into R find the proper regression that fits, back test it against all the spreads from the past 5 years it would take me another 20+ hours. I dont have the program on this comp Ill post it tomorrow but its not like I can just throw an NBA team in there. These are the most predictive stats from NFL games that I use in my current system - The lower numbers represent higher predictability
GizqtpK.jpg

:patrice: is this like a new thing for you? Have you used these systems in the past successfully?

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs after hours and hours of work finally got my model up and running and we going big tonight with the first pick: Probably going to be wrong this is not one of the 3*** picks I been using so I would not advise following this until I get the kinks straightened out - but my line for tonight is Packers by 14 so I will be making a nice lil wager on them.
JMNcxMT.png
GB up by 14 after 3. Yeah can you post your picks a little earlier next week? :lolbron:

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Brehs after hours and hours of work finally got my model up and running and we going big tonight with the first pick: Probably going to be wrong this is not one of the 3*** picks I been using so I would not advise following this until I get the kinks straightened out - but my line for tonight is Packers by 14 so I will be making a nice lil wager on them.
JMNcxMT.png
4AMR5in.png

Off to a good start