for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I think the only NFL game Im betting on today is the Skins...I got $30, I might throw $10 on the Skins to cover, $10 on the over and $20 on the Skins M/L. That's my squad and I just have a really good feeling they may get the upset. Logically, I heard Peyton may have gotten hurt in the Colts game, Denvers defense sucks (so does the Skins). Skins offense starting to come around. The one area that scares me is Trindan Holiday, SKins have given up return TDs in their last two games.

I'll save my money for college...as the saying goes your money is won on Saturday and lost on Sunday...NFL's just way too unpredictable

:bryan: And I didnt play

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Spread would've been the way to go but their secondary is atrocious. They'll prolly choke this game away.

Yeah the Skins D are a much worse version of that 09 Super bowl Saints D. They are pretty bad but can get turnovers and score (Skins defense have scored in 5/7 games now)

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah the Skins D are a much worse version of that 09 Super bowl Saints D. They are pretty bad but can get turnovers and score (Skins defense have scored in 5/7 games now)

Holy shyt the skins are trash. :pachaha: they gonna blow this cover

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Holy shyt the skins are trash. :pachaha: they gonna blow this cover

:huhldup: yeah, Im never betting on the NFL ever again (didnt bet this week) but this shyt is mad unpredictable. ALthough the home team m/l this week was money

I would have hit on that over bet though :ld:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:huhldup: yeah, Im never betting on the NFL ever again (didnt bet this week) but this shyt is mad unpredictable. ALthough the home team m/l this week was money

Interestingly enough it's the unpredictability is what makes it predictable. There's always that one game that has value. There's plenty of team's whose ATS records flip-flop week to week. If you stay away from the absolutely horrible teams or the big favorites sometimes you can get lucky.

I've had maybe one horrible week all season in the NFL otherwise i've been doing pretty well

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
I think the only NFL game Im betting on today is the Skins...I got $30, I might throw $10 on the Skins to cover, $10 on the over and $20 on the Skins M/L. That's my squad and I just have a really good feeling they may get the upset. Logically, I heard Peyton may have gotten hurt in the Colts game, Denvers defense sucks (so does the Skins). Skins offense starting to come around. The one area that scares me is Trindan Holiday, SKins have given up return TDs in their last two games.

I'll save my money for college...as the saying goes your money is won on Saturday and lost on Sunday...NFL's just way too unpredictable
After years of consistently losing money betting on my two teams (NCSU and Eagles) I have learned you never ever should do this. Its to hard to remove whatever bias you have about your team from your picks and you will end up losing money in the long wrong. Especially when your teams are as bad as mine :sadcam:

But I still throw a lil money on them from time to time just to keep it interesting. :lolbron:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Interestingly enough it's the unpredictability is what makes it predictable. There's always that one game that has value. There's plenty of team's whose ATS records flip-flop week to week. If you stay away from the absolutely horrible teams or the big favorites sometimes you can get lucky.

I've had maybe one horrible week all season in the NFL otherwise i've been doing pretty well

Cincy at home, Carolina against shytty teams, fade the Eagles at home

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cincy at home, Carolina against shytty teams, fade the Eagles at home

I bet on the Panthers for no other reason than I knew the Buccaneers have completely quit on Schiano. I can honestly admit that was my only reasoning for betting on them.

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
I bet on the Panthers for no other reason than I knew the Buccaneers have completely quit on Schiano. I can honestly admit that was my only reasoning for betting on them.
I was nervous on that panthers bet I had lost all faith in them when they cost me $200 on a parlay when they lost to Arizona

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was nervous on that panthers bet I had lost all faith in them when they cost me $200 on a parlay when they lost to Arizona

Whenever a lot of the public is on a team i get nervous that line went up like crazy

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
So say the panthers opened at a -4 and it went up to a -7, you'd put money on the bucs instead cuz the line moved up 3 points?

The idea behind fading the public, is that a majority of ppl lose money on gambling and lose a majority of their bets, therefore if you bet against the public you should win a majority of your bets