for the betters out here, the post your picks thread

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Notre Dame up 35 in the 4th, looks like that will hit too. North Texas has an early 13-0 lead in the first...

EDIT: and just like that SMU scores, yea my superstition is kicking in and Ima stop updating until that games over :heh:

Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Looks like the Baylor money train is still going...this may be the last week they'll do this though, they got: OU, Texas Tech, Ok State, TCU, Texas to finish the season...it was good while it lasted

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like the Baylor money train is still going...this may be the last week they'll do this though, they got: OU, Texas Tech, Ok State, TCU, Texas to finish the season...it was good while it lasted
Need 26 points next half :lupe:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Need 26 points next half :lupe:

you took the over? You just might hit, I can see Kansas getting a cheap score and all you'd need is Baylor to get another 19.

yiz0m9B.jpg

North Texas is up 41-7 at half....If Arizona can just pick things up for me.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you took the over? You just might hit, I can see Kansas getting a cheap score and all you'd need is Baylor to get another 19.

yiz0m9B.jpg

:whew:

Edit: There's thunder at the TCU game. You think they'd call the game in the middle of the 2nd quarter? :lolbron:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
:whew:

Edit: There's thunder at the TCU game. You think they'd call the game in the middle of the 2nd quarter? :lolbron:

You have action on that game? My book says there has be at least 59min of play in order for me to win money.

That Texas game is about to be the 2nd upset I didnt play today that I wanted, first one being Houston. Im never gonna live that Houston one down man. I just knew Rutgers wasnt shyt :bryan:. Mizzou is about to be another one. Im just hoping I carry this hot streak into the NFL tomorrow. I just may avoid the NFL unless I can find somebody reputable, that's where I lost my money last week

Last edited:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have action on that game? My book says there has be at least 59min of play in order for me to win money.

That Texas game is about to be the 2nd upset I didnt play today that I wanted, first one being Houston. Im never gonna live that Houston one down man. I just knew Rutgers wasnt shyt :bryan:
shyt was over at halftime. I'm beating myself up for not playing the ML with the spread. Hope you didn't end up playing Pitt.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
shyt was over at halftime. I'm beating myself up for not playing the ML with the spread. Hope you didn't end up playing Pitt.

Nah I didnt play Pitt :whew:. Technically I did, I had like 3 5-7 team parlays going ($1 each), idk if those count though Pitt, Clemson, and BC busted all of those anyways

EDIT: :skip: I think there's a glitch in the system, I did not type that kobe smilie

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah I didnt play Pitt :whew:. Technically I did, I had like 3 5-7 team parlays going ($1 each), idk if those count though Pitt, Clemson, and BC busted all of those anyways

EDIT: :skip: I think there's a glitch in the system, I did not type that kobe smilie

I was about the ask you where you got that ja rule smiley too.